Women's Black Costume Dominance Action Figure
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex stretch fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, appliqued white stripes and diamond
- White belt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener
- Jumpsuit legs are entirely black; model is wearing thigh-high white boots that aren't included
Anyone who tells you that you're not a superhero has obviously never seen you in action. There's really only ONE logical thing for you to do when the haters doubt your abilities. You need to wear this women's dominance action figure costume, and show off your best bad guy fighting moves and prove any naysayer wrong. They will soon be sorry once they see you in action!
You will be kicking butt and taking names… and looking darn good while showing off your superpowers while rocking this all black spandex costume. If you were a 90’s baby then you probably spent many of your Saturday mornings glued to the TV fantasizing about being a part of the a superhero team. Well we’ve got news for you! Your action packed dreams are finally coming true! You better brush up on your crime fighting skills and maybe some acrobatics to, those heroes always end up pulling some crazy moves. Luckily for you, this costume is made of a spandex stretch fabric so you won’t be slowed down while kicking bad guy butt.
Grab a pair of our white thigh high boots to complete your costume to match your jumpsuit perfectly! Bad guys everywhere will soon know that you are not one to be messed with, trust us. Your best moves combined with this sultry evil-fighting suit are enough to defeat villains and haters alike.
|X-Small/Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small/Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- great quality and fitBy Andrea | October 25, 2019The quality of this costume shocked me!! It's really comfy and so soft. Not too thick, it's just right! So excited to wear this costume. Definitely a solid buy to wear in the future as well.
I wish they called the sizes what they really are tho.
XS/S = XS
S/M = S
M/L = M (I ordered an M/L - I'm 5' 8" at 140)
ALSO, wish they had them in L and XL. I had two friends who wanted to wear the M/L but it was too small for them :(Was this review helpful to you?