Women's Lethal Beauty Costume
- Pair of Glovelettes
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Women's Lethal Beauty Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 52% metallic, 48% polyester mesh; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has elastic in top edge, ribbon halter straps w/ leaf trim and mesh overlay
- Skirt can be shortened on the right side by gathering & tying ribbons
- Gold mesh train has a green cord waist tie
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex footless tights have printed leaves
- Foam boot covers have green leaves around top edge
- Green fabric glovelettes have green leaves around top edge
- Molded latex eye mask has elastic adjustable band
What's your villain theme?
The best supervillains have themes that are seductive but deadly at the same time. You know, so that your victims come to you, and they're willingly drawn in before meeting their doom. And since your theme also dictates what kinds of crimes and schemes you commit and whatnot, it's good to pick a theme that will offer a wide range of possibilities. Like if you go with a water theme you might steal a dam, or you could fill the city hall building with squid!
For us, there's one theme that's a cut above the rest when it comes to supervillainy. The plant theme! With a plant theme you can cover all of your bases and still have plenty of room for growth and new possibilities. Plants are ancient and mysterious, and as with most things in nature: the more colorful and beautiful something is, the more lethal their poison. Enticing!
If you're looking for a good place to start your career as a seductive supervillain, this Women’s Lethal Beauty Costume will put you on the right path for plant-based crime. This alluring costume dress features halter straps done up in plastic vine trim and a mesh train that ties around the waist. Tan leaf-printed tights continue the theme, and the glovelettes, bootcovers, and eyemask complete the ensemble.
Your bound to be quite the supervillain when you suit up in this Leath Beauty Costume. We're sure your victims will fall at your feet when you cast your shadow over them, so please, be gentle with whichever poor superheroes try to stop you!
|X-Small||Chest||27" - 32"||69cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||25" - 28"||64cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 37"||86cm - 94cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
- Great costume! A hit!By Current Customer | November 4, 2016Its pretty good i always go for something different & this year i chose this its not badWas this review helpful to you?
- Amazing costume... after alterationsBy Nette O. | November 3, 2020Height 5’9 | Weight 128 | Size X-SmallAlthough I did make some alterations, I was ok with the costume. The x-small was actually a bit loose on me, and the rope was a no go. So got it snatched and modified into a two-piece with extra material attached. Was much happier when those fixes were made. Lots of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! This Supervillain costume looks awesome on you! Thanks for leaving a detailed review and photo!
- Was a hitBy Donna | November 18, 2018It’s very hard to find decent costumes these days and this one came with every thing, stockings, eye wear, gloves... so glad I didn’t have to buy everything individually. Was a hit at my Halloween party. True to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Poison IvyBy Anonymous | November 2, 2017This costume was awesome! Fit like a glove a little short but had the green sheer like train for the back so that def helped. Would wear this again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for trick or treating with your kidsBy haley | October 13, 2015I was having a hard time finding a decent costume to go trick or treating with my kids this is perfect. My four year old is batman , and my 9 month old is robin. Couldn't be happier with my costume .Was this review helpful to you?
- poison ivyBy domimami | October 12, 2014Always wanted this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- goodBy maribel | October 20, 2014I like this website.maid it easy to orderWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Annie | June 8, 2021Height 5'5" | Weight 130 | Size SmallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Adrienne | March 16, 2019I ordered this costume next day delivery on a Friday at 4pm EST for a party the next evening and was SO happy to actually receive it the next morning! The quality is better than you'd expect for the price and if you read the size chart the fit will be perfect. If you have a slight tummy the extra fabric in the mid section actually disguises it and if flattering. Yes, the leaves are a bit itchy but that's to be expected from fake leaves. Otherwise I am very happy with the costume and my experience with this website.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | January 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Could be betterBy Jess | November 20, 2018The costume package comes with many items which is great for the price paid. The dress straps are made from leaves and are extremely itchy. Otherwise the dress is a great length. I'd recommend ordering one size up. The tights worked well for me and did not tear. The boot covers did not fit well and could not be used. It's an average costume at the end of the day.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly like the pictureBy TIA | November 10, 2018I absolutely loved it the leaves were a bit itchy but what do you expect from fake leaves. I got so many compliments ik where I'm getting my costume from next year!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing Costume!By Sammy | October 22, 2018I ordered this costume, reading the reviews, and taking into consideration what some people were saying. When I got the costume and put it on, I found that it was a great fit! It's a bit smaller in some places, but nothing I couldn't fix. The leggings were a bit tight, but I stretched them out. The only two problems I ran into was when I was trying to tighten the mask, the strap broke. I fixed it however, now it's a perfect fit! The other problem is that the leaves on the neckline are a bit scratchy, but I adjusted it so now everything is fine. Overall, an amazing costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume (Poison I*Y)By Anonymous | September 21, 2018This was a waste of money. Very uncomfortable just to try-out. It will make you look as alluring as if you wrapped yourself up in a green trash bag and wrapped a cord around it. The material is less quality of a green shiny tablecloth and will make anyone with a slight belly look like a cow. The leaves are itchy and there is no elastic so the unreliable strings bite into your shoulders and chest area. I ordered the appropriate size for me and the stockings were a big challenge and did run on one side when I was just trying it on. I have an average shoe size 8 women's U.S. and the green shoe covers did not fit over my heels. The gloves do not stay up or go to the top of your arms and the translucent tie on looks good in the picture but looks awful when you put it on. The mask is very loose and I would say that my skull is larger than most ladies.Was this review helpful to you?