Saw Billy Adult Costume
- Standard: Sold out
- Jacket W/Attached Vest, Dickey, & Bow Tie
- Mask W/Attached Wig
- 100% polyester
- Top as hook and loop closure down the back
- Jacket has attached shirt front w/dickey and bow tie
- Faux buttons & pockets
- Pants have elastic waistband
- White gloves
- Painted latex masks w/hair & elastic band on back
- Officially licensed
Saw You Were Peeking
Look, there's a reason that Saw has an entire horror movie franchise. Look at this guy! The mechanical puppet idea is creepy enough on its own; things that move by themselves are always suspicious. But Billy the puppet also has a horrifying mask to go along with his dapper suit! All of these details together make Billy a very memorable horror movie figure. He may not be the one causing all the trouble, but he is the mouthpiece of Jigsaw, the mastermind behind the torture. You'll send shivers down people's spines when you wear this Saw Billy Adult Costume!
This costume is an all in one deal. No need to go looking for the perfect tie or wig for this look. Ventriloquism is not included; you'll have to develop that on your own! We're kidding--the mask covers your mouth, so the horror is not interrupted by your mouth moving. The mask and wig are one piece, with the hair covering the elastic band that secures it. The jacket comes with the shirt front attached, complete with bowtie and pocket handkerchief. It actually closes on the back, so no dealing with buttons. Pull on the elastic waist pants and white gloves, and your look is nearly complete! Simply provide a pair of your own black shoes.
Ready to Play a Game?
Billy and his puppeteer Jigsaw are always ready for another dastardly game. We don't recommend any of HIS games, but a card or board game could lead to some classic quotes! Otherwise, simply enjoy creeping everybody out at this year's Halloween party. Whether you've watched every Saw movie or only seen one or two, this iconic puppet is the perfect look for any horror movie fan. It's not game over yet. Let's play!
|Standard||Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- MaskBy Current Customer | October 24, 2022The quality of this mask was so terrible. The face was so warped like it had melted. It didn’t even look like jigsaw. It looked like something you would pay $5 for at five below or wish not $45 plus taxes and shipping. I went and bought another one and it was 100x better. Instead of wearing it I just put it on a mannequin head and used it as a decoration.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amanda | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty goodBy Lynda | October 9, 2021Size StandardOutfit fits pretty well. Need to wear black shirt under cause when arms raised Velcro comes apart. Pants & gloves fit good.
Mask was all squished. The parts that are supposed to “pop” don’t! Trying to fix with a couple ping pong balls but I don’t know. Also not much hair attached like the picture shows. And elastic for mask is way too small. Had to take off and sew on a more comfortable one.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 26, 2019This was a good costume. Just wish there was a little more to the mask. Not enough hairWas this review helpful to you?