Adult Red Suit Devil Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Tailcoat jacket has faux button at front with hook and loop closure
- Jacket has satin tail sewn to back
- Pants have elastic back waist, false front fly
- Soft-sculpted satin horns sewn to elastic chin band
- Exclusively, made by us!
The Detailed Devil
Everybody has the right to look good every once in a while. You know you like to put on a fancy suit when you go to nice parties. Or if you are going on a date at an upscale restaurant. Or sometimes just because you want to look sharp. Ain't nothing wrong with that. So, why is it that folks tend to react so strongly whenever you show up looking spiffy? Heck, they seem to act like the world is ending. It's darn frustrating. Is it your stunning style?
Actually, we think we've got a pretty good idea what's going on. It's probably that mysterious brimstone and sulfur cologne you've got going on. Maybe has something to do with the tail... the horns. The aura of hellfire around you does give you a pretty striking look but there are certain troubling connotations with a devil that gets people nervous! Fortunately, there are some times where those hellish details are not only accepted but actively cheered for!
Design & Details
Time to put those details to the test and we're happy to help refine your style with our Red Devil Suit costume. This is a practically sinful costume that was put together by our in-house design team as part of our Made by Us costume line. We're not saying they're all devils but they clearly struck up a deal to come up with this tailcoat jacket and pant combo. The fiery ruddy of the suit might be enough to draw attention but you know what they say about devils and details! The satin tail at the back and soft-sculpted horns complete your devilish look!
One Heck of a Halloween
Stride proudly anywhere you care to go on the night that ghouls and goblins safely jaunt around. Nobody will be terrified to see the devil among them, especially when you're looking this flashy.
|X-Small||Jacket Length (Back)||40"||102cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (Back)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 35"||71cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (Back)||41"||104cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (Back)||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 43"||86cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (Back)||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Blue eyed devil ??By Hollywood | November 11, 2022Height 5foot 9in | Weight 170 | Size MediumJacket was a little snug..not bad though..already had black shoes and shirt .pants fit fine..plan on taking time to iron outfit that really made a difference..didnt have time for makeup but everyone loved it and it got me a phone number lolBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Blue eyed devil ?? Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Blue eyed devil ?? No (0)
- Horrible qualityBy Shay | August 21, 2022Height 5' 6" | Weight 102lbs | Size X-SmallFirst the adult xs fits like a childs 10/12. The suit is coming apart at all seams. The tail is coming apart so bad you can see all the white from underneath. The horns face the same wayBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Horrible quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Horrible quality No (0)
- Dashing DevilBy KatRic | November 1, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 180 | Size LargeOverall, I loved this costume. I did have to cut and trim the pants by over 6", though, which I hadn't planned on. The jacket was a bit snug across my husband's chest, too, but still looked good. I wore my Fallen Angel costume (also from HalloweenCostumes.com), and we got compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Dashing Devil Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Dashing Devil No (0)
- Cheap materialBy David Holsapple | October 27, 2019While I did enjoy the look of the costume when I wore it, the material as well as the sewing left a lot to be desired. The stitching was coming apart everywhere and that was prior to putting it on. The outfit is almost see through fabric, it is so thin you had to wear the same color undergarment to make sure it matched the outfit. The horns were a joke as well as the tail. It's a one use suit if that and then throw it away because I washed it by hand and it won't even hold up to that. The sizing of the costume is inadequate also especially in the pants, if your going to make them elastic, at least make the button usable and add button clips to where you can adjust the pants, I had to put on a belt outside the costume to keep it from falling down to my ankles. I am sorely disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Joan Hawes | September 15, 2022Button came off pants when removing from bag.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy EyalBenShitrit | February 25, 2022Amazing!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy nw99 | February 17, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Slim fit but niceBy Jasonyork | October 21, 2019Costume runs fairly tight in the pants so order accordingly. Fabric is thin but well put together. Definitely a fun costume that catches a lot of eyes with full make up doneWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Chance | September 30, 2019Great Costume fit perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume i love the slim fit and true to size.By Current Customer | October 12, 2018The only issue I had was the button on the pants was poorly put on and I had to mess with it a bit to get it back on but that was no big deal. Also wish the button for the jacket was placed a tad bit lower to avoid the jacket from riding up time to time. Besides that it was exactly what I was looking for looks great awesome slim fit not baggy. I usually wear a medium to a large inbetween some times and the medium fit great! I don't like baggie clothes especially a suit. I will upload pictures once I wear it for the party next weekend I think it should be a huge hit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ClassicBy jaynekc | November 12, 2017The tail makes the suit! Great suit-cut slightly on the narrow side. Worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality and style for the money.By phigh | May 25, 2016NIce materials incorporated in this costume. I plan on hand washing it in cold water. I am certain it will last many washings that way. Looks terrific on, true to size.Was this review helpful to you?