Underworld Devil Pitchfork
- 5-Piece Pitchfork
- Plastic pitchfork
- Pitchfork comes in four pieces and screws together
- Red painted details
- Measures 55" high when assembled
- Exclusively made by us!
This dark accessory knocks the socks off of those red plastic trident forks you're used to seeing a devil towing around. Molded in plastic, and featuring details that look like they come straight from Dante's Inferno, it will complete your wicked fire-and-brimstone look. You're sure to give all of the other party-goers a fright. And if the crowd doesn't think you're all that scary? We're sure they'll enjoy seeing a devil boogie down on the dance floor.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Matthew | October 24, 2022The look of the pitchfork is nice. But the opening in the top didn’t match the base. I had to shave the plastic and then use superglue to hold it in place.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Piece of junkBy Molly | October 1, 2022This came in a package with four section of pole and the trident that goes on top. No assembly instructions, although the pole sections screwed on to each other so it was pretty self explanatory. The trident part however did not physically fit onto either end of the pole, the opening was way too small. My husband had to cut it to get it to fit on the smaller end. Then the same day, another kid ran into the pole (not hard) and it snapped at the joint. So we're going to have to do some repair work and then put it away until halloween and hope that it makes it through the night! It is a nice look though, so I'll give it two stars.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?