Adult Dark Reaper Costume
- Hooded Robe
- Pair of Long Gloves
- Main body 100% polyester trim 100% cotton
- Hooded robe has hook and loop fastener w/ attached hood
- Hooded cape has cowl collar, mesh drapes and face veil
- SCYTHE NOT INCLUDED
- NOTE: Size Standard and Large are the same size
Six Feet Blunder
The other day you were out on your porch putting your feet up on a sunny day. It was a nice day and you were taking your time reading the newspaper and suddenly you looked up and saw a heavily robed man walking up your sidewalk. Of course, you were feeling a little nervous. Who was this? What's with the getup?
Turns out it was the grim reaper himself. He was coming for a soul. At first, he thought you were the hit but thank goodness you had drunk your first cup of coffee so you were on top of your game. You asked him to check his address book to make sure he had the right place. After all, you were feeling healthy as a horse. Turns out he was looking for 44th Ave south and he was at 44th Street. An honest mistake. He stayed for a cup of coffee before heading out to the right address. Turns out, the grim reaper isn't such a bad guy after all.
Design & Details
You'll look chilling in this raggedy Grim Reaper costume that's Made by Us. Our designers make sure our costumes are a step above the rest. Take the sleeves, for example. With layers of black gauze, your spooky pointing game will be stronger than ever. The layers go all the way up your arms for a stand-out smokey look. The hood has a veil to make your face extra mysterious. And finally, your hands will have a boney appearance with printed white bones on the top.
Reaping what you sow
If you're a Halloween fan, there's nothing better than dressing up in a classic costume. Dressing up as the Grim Reaper is as timeless as the guy's profession. Finish this look up with a scythe and you're sure to drum up plenty Halloween enthusiasm! What does that mean? Well, more treats of course!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Love itBy Frenchy333 | October 5, 2021Size X-LargeGot a size XL for my 7years old because he is tall and strong and omg I looooove it and he love it too! This costume is well made and look scary! Fantastic costume thank youBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking costumeBy Michael | November 18, 2018Really great looking costume. Super easy to wear. Good visibility through mesh head piece.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Nicholas | October 22, 2021Size LargeWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits wellBy Theou Aegis | October 18, 2021Height 6'2 | Weight 240 | Size X-LargeAt 6'2, the XL was down to the tops of my feet. You should get skeleton feet if you think they will fit you. The gloves are a bit too white, but look neat. The back has a foot open under the hood with 2 small velcro clasps which do not hide my sexy spine, so you will likely want to wear a black top under this, even though it is stuffy. From what I can tell, you MUST use the hood, which is easy enough to see through and can lift up a little so you can eat & drink, but that's it. Would be an excellent costume for someone with microcephaly. If you wear it backwards, it could maybe double as a hooded robe, The site recommended a skull mask, but to be honest, it would be very uncomfortable to wear a mask and anything less than a full mask seems like it would be tricky to wear with the shroud. I might still try to work a mask into my attire (I want to be Samhain from The Real Ghostbusters one year).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Diane | October 3, 2021Size MediumBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy davebc15 | September 29, 2021Height 5’9” | Weight 205 | Size X-LargeHoly cow! This is, by far, the most amazing Reaper costume I’ve ever owned! I can’t really find words to describe how great it is. My son’s drama teacher is planning on using it for the school’s performance of A Christmas Carol for the ghost of Christmas yet to come.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- very goodBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020sized correctly, item is as described and color is correct. I will be ordering from Halloween costumes again.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for your review of this Reaper costume. Have a spoooooky Halloween! ??????