Fade Eye Shadow Demon Adult Costume
- Light-Up Eyeglasses
- Fade Eye Shadow Demon Adult Costume
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Bodysuit has back zipper, fully enclosed hands and feet
- Hood covers entire face and head
- Light-up glasses have black plastic frames and attached battery pack
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
Every horror movie has some sort of bloody monster with sharp claws or a weird mask, but sometimes it's what you can't see that evokes the most fear. Picture this. The night extinguishes every light; not even starlight dares to shine. Dead silence. From the depths of the darkness, a shadowy figure writhes closer and closer. Glowing red eyes begin to dance in the darkness. Is it a monster? A demon? Perhaps a person? Your imagination runs wild with all the evil creatures it could be as it creeps closer to you and the panic strangles your chest with a primal fear. Creepy, right? Now imagine you ARE that shadowy figure with glowing eyes. That's what this shadow demon costume is all about!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Sizing is off.By Anonymous | October 6, 2014Just got this in the mail today and it is horrible! The whole costume is much bigger than any other skin suit I have tried but the hands can only fit a child's size. After buying this I am now too nervous to buy another skin suit in the future offline. I spent $40 total on this for it to get here and only be worth $10.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Needs workBy SamuraiZero | October 17, 2014Upon first opening the suit is nice, and what you would expect from a body suit. It fits well for me (I'm 5'9, 165lbs), but the first thing I noticed about the suit itself were the extended fingers, which had a super cheesy appearance.
The image you're given, accompanied with: "Fingers have stuffing in tips to give a claw-like appearance" gives you the impression that the stuffing is a type of hard foam or something that doesn't have the consistency of a bean bag, which if I'm being nice can say it works, but it most certainly doesn't look like the fingers displayed in the image.
The next thing I noticed was how awkwardly bulky the Demon eye goggles were, not to mention heavy. They are very noticeable under the mask, not to mention the ridiculously bulky battery holder (where am I supposed to put this?).
All of that being said, it's no wonder this thing is so cheap, because whoever built it did just enough work so that you could finish it up. I only recommend buying if you're up for a little extra DIY to get it to decent quality.Was this review helpful to you?