Sweeney Todd Men's Costume
- Belt w/ Holster
- Pair of Gloves
- Shirt 100% cotton vest 100% polyester pants 58% polyester 23% acrylic 8% cotton 6% rayon 5% wool gloves 65% polyester 35% cotton
- Cream gauze shirt has V-placket, buttoned sleeve cuffs
- Faux leather vest has off-center front buttons w/ 2nd row of buttons for double-breasted look
- Pinstriped worsted pants have elastic back waistband, false front fly
- Tie geometric brocade necktie as desired
- Gray fingerless gloves slide on
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle
- Holster has loop that slides over belt
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Note: wig and toy razor shown in photo are each sold separately
Going for a shave? Seems like a pretty innocent thing to do. But you never know what's going to happen in the dark and gloomy streets of London. You never know if your hairdresser is unhinged or you pie maker is half baked. Our advice for a Londoner of the 1800's? Stay home! We'd say an intact neck is worth the beard! We would stick to a vegetarian diet if it was between that or consuming one of Mrs. Lovett's infamous pies, no matter how delicious they smell!
We've had plenty of mysterious food in our day. If you've ever opened a can of SPAM you might have wondered what all went in that machine before that alien like substance was produced. Still, people don't pause before slicing it up and putting it on some bread with mayo and a piece of lettuce. Then there are those packaged desserts, cake on the inside and a mysterious hardened frosting on the outside. The texture is a little like a cake and a little like a sponge but you'd have to have a Master's in chemistry to interpret the ingredients list. The point is, we're all guilty of eating that mystery food every once in a while so we should be grateful that we've never lived in the Sweeney's neighborhood. After all, mysterious food is sometimes surprisingly delicious.
You don't have to go into business to become the demon barber of Fleet Street, just don this exclusive costume. You'll look like a truly unhinged Londoner in the full sleeves, leather textured vest, and cravat. With a holster to keep your sharp friends in you'll be ready for when that judge finally stops in for a shave. Tell him to keep still, it's going to be a close one!
|Small||Vest Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Vest Length||19 1/4"||49cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 36"||74cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Vest Chest||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||20 1/4"||51cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Large||Vest Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Large||Vest Length||20 3/4"||53cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||21 1/4"||54cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Shane | October 31, 2021Height 6-3 | Weight 185Pants and shirt are great, the vest is way to smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Size LargeEverything fit perfect, except the vest which is very small. (It's also a light brown, instead of black like the image.) Very nice quality. I'm just going to add a bloody apron to hide the vest.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overall, Satisfied.By Anonymous | January 6, 2018I was super happy to see that this costume was available, and overall I was happy with the final look :) Just make sure you pay very close attention to measurements!
Be warned: The shirt is a bit more yellow than it appears in the photo, and it has a deep V opening in the front. It is passable because it is covered by the tie/vest, but I ended up using a different shirt.Was this review helpful to you?