Sweeney Todd Razor
- Toy Razor
- Sweeney Todd Razor
- Molded plastic straight razor folds into handle
- Blade is 5.5" long, handle is 6" long
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Oh, poor Mister Todd. He's been gone so long, returning to London only to find that everyone he cared about is locked away, and all because of one greedy judge. While his mind could have gone in a less violent direction, we have to admire his tenacity. Not everyone returns to a former career after a more than ten-year sabbatical.
Well, his business model is certainly unique, but as hard it is to make a living in Victorian England we can hardly blame him for his creative measures. After all, once he's reunited with his lovely friends, his long lost knives he will never take them for granted again. Shiny and warm to the touch, he always knew his future would be carved out by his knives. If you're becoming Sweeney Todd for a play or Halloween you'll need this shining knife--then your arm will be whole again.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks really good, but handle with careBy Anonymous | December 6, 2017A beautiful gleaming chrome blade, and a silver/black handle make this a terrific prop.Careful: it must be opened slowly by hand and put in position. The thumb grip will break if pressure is put on it to open the razor.
I can't say how it looks when encased in the faux leather holster on Sweeney's belt, but I imagine the effect would be pretty impressive.Was this review helpful to you?