Renaissance Tavern Man Costume
- Shirt: 100% cotton, vest base: 100% polyester, flocking: 100% rayon, pants 100% polyester poplin, velvet, gauze, & faux leather
- Gauze shirt has buttoned sleeve cuffs, V-placket w/ cord lacing
- Poplin pants have elastic waistband
- Velvet vest has metal-studded faux leather strips edging hemline & shoulders
- Vest has faux leather straps w/ metal buckles at center front
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle
WHERE E'ERBODY KNOWS YE NAME
Making your way back yesterday... took everything you had. Taking a break from the whole Black Plague? Sure would stop the bad! Wouldn't you like to get away? Sometimes you want to go... well, you know exactly where you'd like to go when times get that rough. But, you don't just want to be a lonely sod, sitting at the end of the tavern bar and drinking away the miseries of medieval living. You want to be the one giving folks the chance for a better night!
Of course, owning a tavern in the early days has a number of its own conflicts. You have to dodge the fury of jealous nobles. There is always the threat of the occasional dragon... and everyone knows that fire and alcohol aren't the best of buddies even in controlled scenarios. You have to have a solid sense of adventure to face the threats that might come at you and you need a profound amount of charisma to keep your patrons coming every night!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Make sure that everyone knows exactly who you are by being the most popular person in the village! Our own faire-loving designers have spent more than one night in the tavern and used that experience to create this exclusive Renaissance Tavern Costume. You'll be loving the Renaissance Faire every year in this high-quality look which includes an old-style high collar shirt with leather cord ties at the neck and wrist and the deep plum vest with buckles down the center. The dark brown pants have an elastic waist for comfort and the extra-long brown belt can be worn over the vest in traditional style. Now you'll just need your tavern and goblet!
BE GLAD YOU CAME
The best part of any Renaissance experience is the memories you make for yourself and for others. In this exclusive look, featuring expert craftsmanship and authentic design, you can be sure that everyone will remember your name and you'll just be looking forward to the next time you can be the Tavernmaster!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||24 1/2" - 38"||62cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||26 1/2" - 40"||67cm - 102cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||30 1/2" - 44"||77cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||29 3/4"||76cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||31 1/4"||79cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||34 1/2" - 48"||88cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Nice CostumeBy Laura C. | May 15, 2022Purchase for Romeo and Juliet play for school. Purchased a small - kid is 5'3" - 120lbs. Pants were long but easy to pin up. He wears men's small t-shirts and the costume shirt fit great. The vest was nice and quality item. The belt felt/looked cheap, but worked.
Paid a little extra to get in time and still arrived 1 day early that expected.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Kathryn | March 15, 2022Size MediumOrdered this costume for my boyfriend. It doesn't come with the boots pictured. Also, the grommets on the edges are not attached well. The costume was worn for 3 hours, 2 of them just sitting, and we lost 4 of the grommets. The belt is also way shorter than pictured. Color and sizing are true and fabrics are nice and not thin as with many costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy leo levy | June 22, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019The vest was great! The shirt and pants were a full size smaller than the vest. It was so disappointing, but we didn’t have time to exchange it. We had to make do with a regular shirt and pair of pants.Was this review helpful to you?