Northern King Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 50% polyester faux linen, faux suede & faux fur; 50% PVC faux leather
- Tunic body is faux suede & faux leather w/ back zipper, faux linen collar & sleeves
- Full-length faux linen cape has luxury faux fur collar; fastens w/ faux leather straps & metal buckle
- Faux leather gloves have wide, flared cuffs
What’s a king to do when his kingdom is in turmoil and his people have started to turn against him? He must revert back to what he knows best – battle. Most kings gained their respect and stature on the battlefield, and this northern king is no exception – he’s ready to show the people he will fight alongside them.
You don't have to play games of royal intrigue to wear this Northern King Costume. But if you choose to, you'll look the part. Get ready to make a night patrol and guard against invaders from beyond the wall this Halloween.
This northern king costume comes with everything you need to ensure that everyone you cross knows you are royalty and knows that they should bow down to you at a moment’s notice. The adult costume comes with a tunic that is faux suede and leather and has a back zipper for easy on and off. The tunic’s faux linen collar and sleeves give it a realistic look. No king is king without a cape, and this cape does not disappoint. The full-length linen cape has a luxurious faux fur collar and fastens with faux leather straps and a metal buckle. Be sure your grip on your sword stays tight with the faux leather gloves with flared, wide cuffs that will make an impression on your enemies. Add a pair of brown boots, cropped pants, and a toy sword accessory for a complete look that will earn you respect from all of the soldiers and peasants under your control.
|Small||Tunic Length||43 5/8"||111cm|
|Small||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect for any GoT fanBy Anonymous | October 26, 2014So it goes without saying that this is a GoT knockoff, but rest assured it's not cheap quality at all! You get the tunic, including the kilt portion, matching colored gloves that feel almost like real leather and an amazing cloak with great feeling fur. The gloves were slightly long in the thumb and pinky but it's not a deal breaker. The non fur part of the cloak and sleeves of the tunic is thick and well made. Even the cloak's buckle was fancy looking. Does not include pants, boots/boot tops, sword belt or sword but that's stated and obvious. Great costume if you want to be Robb or Ned or any other medieval/fantasy/viking costume. Everyone loved my costume and thought it was handmade.Was this review helpful to you?
- Warden of the northBy Current Customer | October 6, 2017It's a great costume for the price. So realistic I hope I don't lose my head! ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Overpriced and Poor Quality - Do Not Buy ThisBy Will Price | December 30, 2020This costume is poorly made, not well designed for taking on and off, and the accessory pieces do not look quality/authentic.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Looking costumeBy TCB | November 13, 2018Looks great and fit well. I'm stalky guy and was worried if the standard size would fit as per the fit chart indicated. Wasn't disappointed the gloves were ok like the other review mentioned they run a little large but not a deal breaker. Worth the $ for sure.Was this review helpful to you?