The Men's Plus Size Renaissance Tavern Patron Costume
- Shirt: 100% cotton, vest base: 100% polyester, flocking: 100% rayon, pants 100% polyester poplin, velvet, gauze, & faux leather
- Gauze shirt has buttoned sleeve cuffs, V-placket w/ cord lacing
- Poplin pants have elastic waistband
- Velvet vest has metal-studded faux leather strips edging hemline & shoulders
- Vest has faux leather straps w/ metal buckles at center front
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle
+2 to Charisma
The team is counting on you. Yes, it’s time for you, the humble bard, to shine. The stalwart knight of your group slayed that awful dragon during your adventure at Dragonskull Peak. The wise old wizard cast a spell of illumination to lead you out of that dark cavern near Pirate’s Cove. You’ve traveled from distant lands and it’s finally up to you to save the group from imminent doom. You’ve reached… the tavern! And it’s time to charm that bartender with one of your famous tales of epic adventure to score a few free drinks. You’re going to need to boost your charisma stat to the max! Luckily, this men’s Tavern Patron costume is specially designed for bards who want to increase their charisma.
Yes, our costume designers are experts in charisma! They studied Renaissance festivals across the land and they even read enough tabletop RPG hand guides to craft this costume. You shan’t be disappointed!
Design & Details
This Renaissance Tavern Patron costume is the plus size version of our classically charismatic outfit. It comes with everything you need to feel like the most charming patron in the mead hall. The gauze shirt has cord lacing in front and buttons on the cuffs of each sleeve. The vest is made of a dark navy velvet material has studded faux leather accents. The simple black pants have an elastic waist for fitting. The finishing touch to this outfit is the black, faux leather belt. It fits around the waist with an adjustable metal buckle. It's a great look for a trip to the Renaissance festival, or for your tabletop RPG night!
You Attempt “Charm Person”
When you head to the tavern with your group of merry travelers, you’ll become a true hero! The knight may be able to slay a dragon and the wizard may be able to cast flashy magical spells, but only you will be able to charm the bartender into giving the group a free drink!
|2X||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||42" - 52"||107cm - 132cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||47" - 57"||119cm - 145cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Too smallBy Brittany S. | May 23, 2022Height 5'9" | Weight 300lbs | Size 2XI ordered this outfit for my husband to wear to the Renaissance Festival and the long sleeve under shirt that feels like gauze was WAY to short on him, the shirt was also very tight. I ordered him a 2X according to his measurements this outfit should have fit him good. The vest was tight also and lost a stud off the bottom within minutes of putting it on, also the pants were huge, I don't know what is going on with the sizing of this costume but I think they need to go back to the drawing board. I do have to say that the material of the vest and pants were pretty heavy duty so I do appreciate that.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- This was EXACTLY as advertised.By Sue | October 29, 2021Size 2XNo complaints. Great costume! Sized perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks GreatBy Rosa R | March 11, 2020Looks great but the pants were a little tight and didn’t have any pockets. The rest of the costume was greatWas this review helpful to you?