Plus Size Retro Miss Mouse Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Headband w/ Bow and Ears
- Plus Size Retro Miss Mouse Costume
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Halter style dress w/ black band, buttons, & collar
- Black gloves have red cuff ruffles
- Plastic headband has mouse ears & red polka-dotted bow
How is it that Minnie Mouse is so cheerful when she has been dating the same guy since 1928? Is anyone picturing her up on stage with Beyonce, strutting her stuff in a red polka dot leotard with fishnets and heels while singing, "If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it!" Would she be all up on Mortimer Mouse in the club, her ex-boyfriend and Mickey's sworn enemy? Or, would the single lady let pushy Pete, the criminal cat with a long-time crush, spin and dip her on the dance floor?
Maybe -- just maybe -- she's complacent in the status of her relationship with the mouse because she is having a torrid affair with Goofy. He's reportedly a confirmed bachelor, but could it be because he has already secretly found true love? Maybe all that sneaking around just fans the flames of love.
While Minnie's love life may be a mess of mice, cats, and even a dog, her enduring style has always been on point. Girls rule the world and so does this red dress featuring the same infamous polka dots that Minnie has rocked for close to 100 years. This costume comes with sweet black gloves and a headband featuring mouse ears and the classic Minnie bow. Even if Mickey has her looking so crazy in love, she always stays stylish. She just needs to buy some bling and put a ring on it herself.
|Plus||Chest||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
|Plus||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|2X||Chest||44" - 50"||112cm - 127cm|
|2X||Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
|2X||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|3X||Chest||51" - 68"||130cm - 173cm|
|3X||Waist||44" - 58"||112cm - 147cm|
|3X||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
- Love itBy Current Customer | April 30, 2016BeautifulWas this review helpful to you?
- Headband came brokenBy Hayley | October 27, 2019I loved the costume itself. It fit very nicely and looked amazing. However, the headband came broken so it was a little inconvenient being a Minnie Mouse costume. A little itchy on the waistline and down but as long as you wear a pair of either leggings or shorts you’ll be fine unless you’re tolerant to that then you don’t have to. Overall it’s a great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Not to expensive . My wife is certainly Very PLUS size and it fits well.
And it comes with all the needed accessories -MiniMouse ears .bow and the black gloves .
One thing maybe (no biggie) - the gloves are more for a "sexy" mini mouse .while we would prefer the white funny hand gloves like in the disney costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume **RUNS LARGE**By Mermaid Princess | October 30, 2021Height 5'3 | Weight 293 | Size 3XI love this costume! I haven't dressed up in a long time because most stores don't have larger sizes beyond XL. I bought this at a 3X which is what I normally wear and the costume is actually a bit too big! Not enough time to send it back but I can pin it to make do! Great quality and I paid for express shipping and it got here before the estimated delivery date! Will definitely be buying from this site again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- it FITS!!!!By Anonymous | October 6, 2021Height 6'1 | Weight 285 | Size 3Xmy Dress for next years Red Dress run!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZAZINGBy Sara | May 13, 2021Height Short | Size 3XThis costume is so cute and fits great. I love shopping this site every year. I am always pleased with my costumes. Thanks again for you awesome plus size selection.??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Disappointed!By Anonymous | July 12, 2017It looks very cheap, it is itchy.
The sizing is very inconsistent.
The 2X runs larger then it should!
If your a normal 2x use the plus size.
If plus is your regular consider looking into the regular sized ones of this particular style.
My first time ever ordering from here and I hate this costume.
Oh and the length is past my knees and I'm 5'8.Was this review helpful to you?