Infant Pink Minnie Mouse Costume
- 100% polyester satin, 100% nylon netting and organza fabrics
- Lace trim on pink satin bodice
- Short puffy sleeves are polka dotted organza w/ elastic cuffs
- White satin waist sash & Peter Pan collar
- 3-layer skirt of pink satin, white netting, polka-dotted organza
- Headband has glittery mouse ears & organza bow
We all know there are a couple elements necessary for a successful Halloween costume: the cute and the comfy. But there's the clever and the authentic, the bizarre and the naughty, too. There's probably even more than that, but it's been a long day, and we hope you can agree with at least this much.
How many of those boxes could you check off when your little one sports this adorable polka dot costume? The cuteness is inherent, so the naughty, clever, and bizarre, we guess, are left up to you and your little princess to add. Hit a couple of those marks and, who knows, she could be the life of the costume party or the light of a dark trick-or-treating jaunt. Next to a bunch of spooky ghosts, she might somehow look even cuter than before. At the doorstep of your neighbors' place, she'll be a sight for sore eyes currently reeling at the horde of zombies out and about.
This Infant Pink Minnie Mouse Costume—complete with lace trim, a three-layer satin skirt, and a glittery mouse-ears headband—is as much a treat for her as it is for everyone around! Pair the white satin waist sash and peter pan collar with some black leggings and dark, shiny shoes to start a classic adventure your little mousie will never forget!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Adorable, but smallBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020Size Infant (12-18 Months)Gorgeous costume; however the size 12-18 month size is small for my almost 12 month old who is average size. The waist line ends almost half way up her belly. Can easily get away with it though as the skirt dress JUST covers her bottom.. The material is good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018This constume was cute however it seems to run small. I bought a size 18 Month for my 18 month old daughter . Normally she still wears 12 months because she’s tiny yet the 18 month that I ordered fit her tight and was going up in the back .Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Current Customer | February 2, 2017The size is little small but its very niceWas this review helpful to you?