Baby Mouse Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Enclosed Feet
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Hooded jumpsuit has off-center front zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Tail sewn to back has wire inside
- Enclosed feet have appliqued paw pads on bottom
The mouse, for an animal that so many people claim to be afraid of, has many fans throughout literature and movies. Sure, they might not be welcomed into our houses. They leave little messes in the kitchen, chew on anything they think looks tempting, and make noises in the night, just as you're falling asleep. Isn't there someone else in your life that does all those things as well?
There's no shame in finding similarities between your child and these sweet little nibblers. Whether your kid is quiet as a church mouse or your little one tends to play when the cat's away, mice have proved to be lovable again and again. Who knows why we humans find them so irresistible even though we fight so hard to keep them out of our cupboards. We could find them sweet because of their shining velvet coats. Maybe it's the way they're always cleaning their faces. Or it might be their over-sized ears, constantly listening for danger. Actually, we're pretty sure we have a soft spot for them for the same reason we love babies. They're so small without any way of protecting themselves, they're just there surviving at the bottom of the food chain, how could we not feel for them?
Whether you're dressing your little as one of the many famous mice in the movies, cartoons, and books or you're simply celebrating the underappreciated everyday mouse, your little one is sure to attract just as much attention as a real mouse at a gathering, only with a much more positive effect. Even the most steadfast rodent hater is sure to let out an involuntary, "Awww". Perfect for a group costume on Halloween or for those occasions that simply call for extra cute factor. Either way, you can be sure your mouse will be a welcome guest in any house.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/4"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21"||53cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||23 1/4"||59cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Best Mouse CostumeBy Anonymous | September 8, 2017This is the best infant mouse costume. I bought a similar one from Pottery Barn (because honestly I thought it would be better quality) and it seriously doesn't even compare! The ears and tail stay up and don't flop over.Was this review helpful to you?
- ABSOLUTELY ADORABLEBy Stacie | November 2, 2021Size 6/9 MonthsThe size was just perfect for my 8 month old. He was so cute! And the curly tail was adorable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Katie | September 27, 2020Size 6/9 MonthsI was disappointed that the costume doesn’t look like the picture and not even like the picture on the package it came in. Instead of the light gray quilted look on the ears and belly and paws, it is all basically the same color and texture. My baby is still super cute in it, but it isn’t what I thought I was paying for.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Size 12/18moThis costume fit my grandson perfectly! He usually wears an 18 mo size and the fit was roomy. The costume is well made and cute as a button!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy JANIS | October 18, 2021Great quality. I bought this same costume 2 years ago, but baby girl ended up going as a fawn. I returned the mouse. Fast forward and I have another infant granddaughter. I had to search and finally found this mouse costume again. She will make an adorable mouseBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Kayla G | October 14, 2021Size 9/12 MonthsDefinitely size up. The costume is cute but nowhere near the quality in the picture. Also the pattern colors are different than pictured. That bubbly quilted detailing on the ears and belly is not on our costume. Also the tail is not as pictured. It is hard to maneuver.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tamma | September 25, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Connie | November 18, 2018Love love love this costume ! It’s nicely made and fit my 3 month old perfectly. So happy I found it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Just adorableBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018Bought two of these for my 18 month old twins- they are 31 inches tall and 22 lbs.
Costume fit was perfect. The only complaint I have is one tail was wired like it's shown in the picture and the other costume it was missing. Overall a decent costume for the price.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your review of the Baby Mouse Infant Costume. I am sure your twins looked darling in their cuddly outfits! I am sorry that one of the tails seemed to be missing the wire. I have further reached out to you privately. Be sure to contact us if you have questions/concerns on any future costumes/items you might order from us. We would be happy to resolve them with you.