Nile Queen Cleopatra Costume
- Apron belt
- 100% polyester interlock, metallic knit & knit mesh fabrics
- Black sheath dress has aqua hem edging, self-fabric halter ties
- Gold metallic knit collar has colorful printed Egyptian scarab design, Hook and Loop fastener closure
- Aqua and gold metallic knit mesh arm drapes fastened to sequined wrist & upper arm cuffs that fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Sequined headband has dangling beads on each side, red faux gem at center front, Hook and Loop fastener fastener at back
- Gold metallic knit apron belt has printed scarab design, Hook and Loop fastener closure at back
What is a girl’s best friend, asks a number of songs? Well, the quick answer tends to be the shimmer and glimmer of diamonds. They represent beauty, internal brilliance, and the sort of longevity and lasting power that falls right within the idea of eternity. But, ultimately, they are only gemstones. Diamonds might be pretty impressive, but they lack the real vivid color and life that hits what a gal really needs. How can they possibly compare when put toe-to-toe with the idea of the ultimate authority of divine mandated rule!?
That’s the question posed to the most famously beautiful ruler of all time, Cleopatra. And what is the biggest problem with leading a massive country full of people just drooling over your magnanimous power? Well, looking amazing certainly isn’t the problem. If anything, such power and beauty only brings about the constant threat of betrayal and almost certain early death by assassination—often including truly unusual ways of bringing it about. We admit that dealing with murder plots isn’t a great aspect of the job description, but it at least makes for an eternal story for your subjects and enthusiasts hundreds of years later.
So, it is now time to step up and claim your throne and make both Antony and Caesar roil with jealousy. Do so with this Nile Queen Cleopatra costume. This lovely black, polyester sheath dress is form fitting and has astounding contrast thanks to its aqua edging, gold and aqua armbands with long draping cloth that sings of the Nile, itself, and a sequined headband with lovely dangling beads and a bright faux gemstone in its center. The golden knit apron belt has a mystical scarab design in the same aqua tone that completes the balanced look. Complete your whole ensemble with a cobra staff or jeweled rings. (… Or an antidote phial, just in case some of your ‘allies’ bring in some serpents of their own!)
|Small||Chest||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write Review