Adult Noble Man Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has button down front closure
- Cape is one size with a band to fit under your shoulder
- Pants have a suede feel to them and have elastic band on the back
- Hat has feather
- TIGHTS AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
BYOM (Bring your own Mutton)
Got an invite to a Medieval feast in the mail? Sweet! Lord Willingham has a reputation for holding awesome Candlemas parties. His lute player was actually the first minstrel in the land who played "Sweet Caroline". All the ladies and gents in the house instinctively knew to chant the trumpet part even though they'd never heard the song before. We also heard Lord Willingham, that party animal, served 2000 songbirds in a variety of pie flavors at his last bash as well an ox roasted whole. Fancy! Who knows whats going to happen at his feast this time? Maybe there will be a whole band with lutes, harps, and bagpipes. Will the bishop of Kildare dance around with a bowl on his head again? One thing is for sure, Lord Willingham will surely invite you again if you bring a plate of mutton bites to share. It's just the noble thing to do!
Product Details & Design
This stunning gold and red ensemble is a look you'll be able to wear again and again as it is Made-By-Us. Our designers focus on creating looks that are both unique and high-quality. The long jacket has a subtle quilted texture. The gold borders match the side buttons as well as the border on the draping cloak. The mustard color faux suede pants are easy to match with smooth knee-high socks to polish the look. The look is topped off with a wide-brimmed hat to make your entrance into any feast jaunty.
Shake it up, Shakespeare!
Are you ready to head out into the world like a Shakespearean hero? We think you'll have a great time when you're wearing this sleek cape and the wide-brimmed hat. Whether you're dressing up for a play, you're heading to a Renaissance Fair, or you're heading to a themed party, you'll love this noble ensemble!
|Small||Waist||29" - 40"||74cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 43"||81cm - 109cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 47"||91cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 51"||102cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Top notch costumeBy cbricardos | January 12, 2021Size SmallThe fit of this is perfect. The quality is exceptional and looks great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Everything was goodBy TG Brown | November 6, 2019A good costume, but everyone thought I was "Captain Morgan"!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Great quality but the flaps look like a gladiator.Was this review helpful to you?
- ClassyBy Ka | November 1, 2018Sewed the cape to the jacket to stabalize it. Pants are well made and super comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?