Green Army Man Costume
- Belt w/ Pouch
- Pair of Gloves
- Green Army Man Costume
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric w/ shiny wet-look finish
- Long-sleeved shirt fastens w/ hook & loop tabs down center front
- Shirt has 2 functional breast pockets & 2 faux pocket flaps at hip level
- Pants have elastic waistband
- 5" x 6" x 2" pouch has belt loops to slide over belt; fastens w/ hook & loop tab
- Belt fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Gloves have elastic at wrists
- Foam helmet has elastic chin strap
- Also available in child & plus sizes
Green army men are the true patriots. Think about it: they are always at the ready, always on guard. Do they even take breaks? Honestly, have you ever seen an army man grab some R&R, or hit the latrine? Do they even eat?! Hang on, now that we think of it, is it possible army men aren't even real men at all? What if they're just genetically engineered soldiers designed to do only one thing: defend. Is that good or bad, morally speaking? Like, do you ever wonder if army men have feelings? But those feelings can never be expressed because they're hidden behind a hardened plastic mask that won't let anything out? And they're just trapped there, always at the ready, while mentally they are just completely spent? Wow, that's actually a really deep, dark rabbit hole. Pull up! We've got to get out of here!
Listen, those little plastic army men are probably not trapped in their own heads, silently screaming to be free. It's actually probably a nice gig, since you pretty much get to chill for... well, forever. And the outfit is so styling, isn't it? Who else is going to be able to pull off the shiny molded look? Not only that, how many people are truly trained in the use of a green plastic rifle? You don't want that weapon in the hands of just anyone. So if signing up for the green army corps sounds right to you and you think you're up for the challenge, then you'd better gear up properly with some green accessories. You don't want to show up to boot in some sorry state, do you? Now move, soldier. On the double!
|Standard||Waist||36" - 45"||91cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Horrible!! BUYER BEWARE!By Stacy | October 22, 2018I bought two of these costumes. The actual costumes are like trash bag material and it says it comes with a helmet which looks like a legit army helmet in the pic but when it arrived it’s a little material foam hat at not even a helmet at all!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheaply madeBy Arlette Richard | October 7, 2017The material is to thin and cheaply madeWas this review helpful to you?
- Green army manBy Current Customer | November 27, 2017Cheap plastic. For the price, not really worth it. But this is the case for most costumes. It did what I needed it to, and looked the part. I’m 5’5’ and was able to roll the pants up and pin the sleeves. It was a successful Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- It is not a good costumeBy Oren | February 23, 2015It is not the same as it looks in the picture.Was this review helpful to you?