Boys Camo Trooper Costume
- Foam helmet
- Skull bandana
- Pair of knee pads
- Plastic accessories: knife, grenade, compass, binoculars, radio, dog tag
- Sturdy 50% nylon, 50% cotton woven twill fabric
- Digital camo print jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener fastener in back
- U.S. American flag patch on each shoulder
- Jungle camo vest w/ polyfoam lining and front pockets
- Foam knee pads w/ elastic strap
- Black bandana w/ printed skull on front
- Light green polyfoam helmet w/ elastic chin strap
- Toy plastic binoculars, grenade, walkie talkie, dog tag, compass and knife
- (Toy accessories may appear slightly different than in the image)
- (Toy gun and leg pouch not included)
Move, Move, Move!
A good soldier needs to be prepared for anything at the drop of a hat, which is a tough job even in the best situations. We freak out when our break room runs out of coffee and we don't even have to sneak through an enemy-controlled bunker to get more! We can't imagine checking our email only to be told to drop down and crawl because the enemy is lurking in the next cubicle.
Your little soldier will always be prepared with this Camo Trooper Costume! It comes with everything they will need to stay on top of any situation, including a digital camo jumpsuit and woodland camo vest to quickly blend into different environments. The green foam helmet will help them blend in and green foam knee pads help them stay comfortable while doing all that crouching and kneeling during recon missions. When he puts on the scary black skull-printed bandana, it will show the bad guys he means business! It also comes with plenty of cool equipment (it's just plastic though because the real equipment is heavy!) like toy binoculars and a walkie-talkie and other gear so your trooper will have any situation on lockdown when the bad guys show up!
Small But Mighty
Luckily, your little soldier seems to be tougher than us, so they can complete their mission and watch their buddy's back even without that second cup of joe in the morning. It sure helps a well-trained soldier to have plenty of gear to let them do their jobs effectively. We're talking digital camouflage to help stay hidden when sneaking around, protective vests and helmets, radios to send and receive updates and call for backup, and all kinds of other hi-tech hardware to stay one step ahead of the bad guys. Looks like your kiddo is ready to get on the move!
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Large||Age||8-10 years||8-10 years|
|X-Large||Age||10-12 years||10-12 years|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very disappointedBy Current Customer | October 7, 2016Super cheap product that does not look like the picture at all the kneepads and a helmet look hard in the picture and they certainly are not. My son is very upset he's afraid his head looks like An eraser on top of a pencil with the helmet on. So cheap! Not worth the price at all!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Angie Celano | July 18, 2015Cheaply made helmet and knee pads were not plastic they were thin fabric like material didn't receive the brown bag that the knife is attached to.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice outfitBy bucket | April 4, 2020My great nephew loves it, cheaply made but again remember its a costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- My son loves it!By Current Customer | November 2, 2018I didn’t give it 5 stars because the hat is really thin foam and the bandana was snagged pretty badly (but it didn’t ruin the skull graphic). But it is a costume after all! Also I was surprised how wide the neck was.. My son loves it. It was a bit big but we were able to fit clothes underneath which is a plus! I also sewed the knee pads on because the elastic band was too wide. Otherwise, it is a well made costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- DON'T BUY THISBy Anonymous | October 19, 2017I ordered this for my son. What you get is NOT what is pictured. The knee pads fall right off, the helmet is folded in thirds in the package, made of foam and is complete crap. The jumper doesn't look like what is pictured at all. You don't get what it says it comes with, the vest sticks out in the back and to the sides, is not adjustable and the whole thing is terrible. I don't normally write reviews nor do I return items but I had to warn others, don't disappoint your kids. Try to steer them in another direction. Yes, it's not going to be the best thing in the world, it's a $30 costume, but it should sort of look like what you are being sold. Plus, the face bandana barely fit around my son's face and he is a lean kid. Total fail. I am not happy at all. Now I have to go through the hassle of returning this nonsense and getting some other sub par put together garment in time for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- FlimsyBy Anonymous | September 26, 2017This costume is not what is pictured here. The helmet and knee pads are fabric, not plastic. The arms and legs are skinny and out of proportion to the body of the costume. The vest pockets are not real.Was this review helpful to you?
- Soldier costumeBy Current Customer | November 8, 2016Great well made with all the equipment. Fast shippingWas this review helpful to you?
- False advertising - Worst quality everBy Anonymous | October 8, 2016The item being delivered is NOT what is pictured! Do NOT waste your money on this junk. The knee pads are cheap foam disks with no rivets. The helmet is soft folded foam, it is not sturdy at all, and does not have the shine you see in the photo. This review forces a star, it should be negative stars.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry for the confusion, it appears that the vendor had changed the product a bit before we were able to update the photo. We have an updated image at this time and again I'm sorry for any inconvenience!
- Too SmallBy Anonymous | October 9, 2015I ordered this costume in a large and it barely fit my child. disappointed with this costume, as I now have to go buy one that actually fit. will never buy from here again. I bought a total of 3 different costumes ranging from toddler, boys medium, to boys large from here and out of 3 only 1 fit properly.Was this review helpful to you?