Adult John Rambo Costume
- Tank Top
- Top 94% polyester 6% spandex pants 100% polyester
- Pullover tank top
- Sturdy twill pants have zipper fly topped w/ button
- False side seam & hip pockets, functional cargo pockets
- Pants have elastic cuffs
- Webbing belt threads through loops at pants waistline, fastens w/ metal buckle
- Tie headband as desired
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
John Rambo looks like a ruffian. His hair is a long, scraggly, unkempt mess. His face looks like it needs a good scrub and his chiseled muscles give him a rough and tough look. It almost looks as though he's spent the last decade roaming a dangerous jungle! Perhaps that's because he HAS spent a lot of time trekking through a dangerous jungle!
Of course, John Rambo is just a decent guy, trying to figure stuff out after his rough stint in the military. He just wants to get in touch with his old army buddy, take in some of the sights of the countryside, and be left alone. One misunderstanding after another leads to conflict and he ends up going full-on Rambo! Well, the good news is that people seem to be a little more understanding these days, so when you wear this John Rambo Costume, you're more likely to get a few compliments rather than get hassled like in the movie!
Design & Details
This exclusive John Rambo Costume is officially licensed and it brings you the look from the 1980s movies. It comes with a simple, dark tank top. The pants have an all-over dark camouflage pattern and feature belt loops at the waist to fit the included belt. Finally, the red bandana ties around the forehead to create an authentic look from the Rambo films, turning you into the anti-hero.
They Drew First Blood
When you wear this John Rambo Costume, expect to get compliments from 80s movie buffs. Just make sure you don't go wandering around Hope, Washington when you wear it... unless you want another incident like in the films! Or at least bring one a of our prop weapons with you to show them that you mean business!
|Small||Tank Top Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Medium||Tank Top Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Large||Tank Top Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|X-Large||Tank Top Length||29"||74cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||42 1/2"||108cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Depends what you're looking for...By Klobb | November 13, 2019Pants are awesome. Belt is good. Headband is a plus. The tank top? Worthless. You can kinda tell in the picture it has a weird design but no matter which way I put it on, my nipples were exposed (yes, I'm a guy). I tried it on both ways thinking I had it on backwards but it's the same cut on both sides. I thought about taking a picture to show how ridiculous it looks but I can't bring myself to post a picture with my pepperoni's fully exposed. It ends up 3 stars for me because it was fairly cheap for the rest of the costume and buying the tank separately wasn't a big deal.Was this review helpful to you?