Boys Winter Camo Soldier Costume
- Hooded Top w/ Attached Vest Panels
- Walkie Talkie
- Child Winter Camo Soldier Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Top has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Foam vest panel attached to front has decorative plastic buckles
- Lots of pockets
- Pants have elastic waistband, cargo pocket on each leg
- Face mask has elastic band around back of head
- Vinyl goggles have elastic band around back of head
- Molded plastic toy binoculars & walkie-talkie
- Toy weapons shown in photo are sold separately
WHEN CAMOUFLAGE AND LAUNDRY MEET
When anyone thinks of camouflage, they naturally jump to the normal, iconic look of green, brown, and black patches designed to keep them well-hidden as they travel throughout the woods or even as they crawl around on the ground. Now, that probably sounds like a ton of fun to your kiddo. Your laundry bill has probably already complained a few times about the grass stains and you might have considered going all camo just so you don't need to deal with them!
But, what about the snow? Sure, ice and water might not stain, but where is the fun in sneaking around in the snowfields, hiding from the enemies, when your kiddo is actually a gleaming spot of summer amidst the winter scene? Brown for the summer and white in the winter! And, the best part of arctic camouflage is that there are black smudges, too, so you still don't have to worry that much about cleaning out dirt stains!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Whether your kiddo is looking for a stealthy way to travel through the tundra or you're looking for a better look that requires slightly less cleaning, our in-house designers have your back. We sent them out to the snowfields to study and they came back shivering with ideas for this exclusive Winter Camo Soldier Costume. We begin with a pair of matching white and black patterned pants and a shirt. The same camo vest has a foam panel and decorative buckles for that soldier look. When your kiddo needs to store their findings, they'll find tons of pockets to do so! The face mask and vinyl goggles protect both identity and their face while the plastic accessories help to ensure they can complete their mission. Just make sure you empty those pockets when you do need to launder the gear!
When your kiddo is taking off to conquer the fields and rid the world of nameless threats, they'll definitely want to have a secret agent name. Iceman is already taken, but we're sure that you can come up with something that will perfectly match the way they look in this Winter Camo Costume.
|Small||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Brian | October 18, 2021Size LargeCostume was of decent quality. Fast shipping. Only problem with it was, I think they some how got a hood for it a few sizes smaller. My sons head would not fit through the neck opening.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- He pretends hes Stormshadow from GI JOEBy kukuBBQ | April 30, 2021My son loves it, I got it with two others and showed him how to mix it up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?