Plastic Green Army Man Adult Costume
- 3 Belt Pouches
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Jersey shirt has hook and loop fastener down center front
- Jersey pants have an elastic waistband
- Belt has parachute buckle, 3 pouches w/ hook and loop fasteners
- Jersey fabric gloves
- Foam shoe covers have wired fabric to look like your standing on a platform
- Plastic helmet has foam inside for positioning, jersey fabric covering
- Weapon sold separately
- Exclusively made by us
Evolution of Toys
Toys have come a long way, haven't they? These days, we have action figures with a thousand points of articulation. We have hyper-detailed figures that almost look real. We have electronic, interactive toys, and virtual reality video games... but we remember a simpler time, when all you needed to occupy an afternoon was a bag full of little plastic green army men.
Yep! They were plastic, they didn't have any points of articulation, and you really didn't need anything more than that. You could act out giant battles and epic special operations in the backyard! Well, we've captured the feeling of that classic toy with this Plastic Green Army Man Costume for adults. It's a Made By Us design that brings back the childhood fun of playing with Green Army Men!
Design & Details
This costume starts with a light green shirt that fits with fasteners in the front and has printed patterning on it to make it look like the plastic toy. It even has printed pockets on the front for added realism! The matching pants have an elastic band in the waist for a snug fit. The belt fits with a clip in the front and comes with a belt pouch, perfect for holding a few things while you head out on the next mission. The boot covers have extra fabric around the bottom to give the appearance of a plastic stand, just like classic Army Men used to have. You can wear them over most shoes, so you can wear your most comfortable pair of shoes with this costume! The costume also comes with a pair of matching gloves and a hat to round out the entire look.
Reconnect with the Classic
If you remember playing with Army Men as a kid, or if you just want to disconnect from the complicated toys of today, then this Plastic Army Man Costume for adults is a great choice!
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Small||Hat Circumference||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Hat Circumference||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Large||Hat Circumference||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Hat Circumference||27 1/2"||70cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great CostumeBy KYDebbie | July 11, 2022Height 5'9" | Weight 130 | Size MediumWe are doing a Toy Story theme for Halloween this year and this soldier costume is pretty perfect. I am a female, 5'9," 130 lbs and wear a size 6 pants (32" inseam) and a women's medium top. The medium size fit well, especially the top. The pants are a little big, but wearable. Both the sleeves and pant legs are extra long. The material is a little cheesy; silky polyester feel, kind of like silk pajamas. The boots are spongy material and wrap around the legs with velcro. They are way to big for my legs, but I think they'll stay up. I love the platform look. The helmet is WAY to big, so I'll have to figure that out. All in all a great costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?