Children's Ghillie Costume Suit
- Large (12-14): Sold out
- Child Ghillie Suit
- 100% polyester
- Camouflage jumpsuit w/ multi- colored twine covering the exterior and hook & loop fastener in back
- Stretchy fabric helps with fitting
- Matching camo mask w/ mesh visor in front
Do you know how special forces and elite snipers are able to sneak up on their objectives without getting caught? The years of training and extreme determination help, but the real key to their sneaky successes are their ghillie suits. Get your little commando this awesome Ghillie Suit, and give their military costume the professional edge!
Anyone who has seen an action movie has seen soldiers wearing those strange suits that make them look a suspicious pile of shrubbery (or maybe a shaggy dog that really needs to be brushed). But, ghillie suits aren't just designed to make the soldier blend in with bushes and grass; they help show off how good they are at sneaking around. That might sound a little confusing, since why would a suit that's supposed to make someone disappear want to be showing anything off? It's simple, really, since if a military commando is able to convince an enemy guard they are just an innocent bush wherever they go, then sneaking up on a bad guy in the middle of the woods or a swamp should be a piece of cake! At least, they make it look easy in the movies...
Your little trooper should have no problem being stealthy in this bushy camouflage suit when they set out on their mission. Individual, earth-tone colored strands are attached to the jumpsuit, and the matching mask makes suiting up quick and easy. Whether wearing it on a trick-or-treat recon mission, or just playing soldiers for fun, this ghillie suit will keep him out of sight!
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||45"||114cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||52"||132cm|
|X-Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022It's not well made. It was losing the strings left and right, not sure it would have lasted a single evening. The velcro closure at the back is also problematic as the strings stick to it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 29, 2020It doesn’t blend in with anything. Does not look like in the picture.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The ghillie costume doesn’t look anything like the pictureBy Anonymous | October 31, 2017The ghillie costume that we bought for my child looks nothing like the picture! Highly disappointed especially for $60 and shipping charges. We had to go buy another costume that’s how bad this one was ... looks hand made and like a piece of shag carpet not a ghillie suit.Was this review helpful to you?