Navy Seal Costume for Children
- Walkie Talkie
- Two Grenades
- Made of 100% polyester
- Military fatigue jumpsuit w/ attached knee pads
- Black hood (head, mouth and ears)
- Toy knife, walkie talkie set and two grenades
- Vest w/ pockets
Whenever the US military goes into a tough situation that calls for nothing less than the best, they give the job to the Special Ops. And when the Special Ops needs to send in their very best, they send in the Navy SEALs. Your little trooper wants to fight with the best of the best? Then they'd better suit up in this Navy SEAL Costume, and they'll look ready for action!
The missions SEALs get sent on are definitely not for the timid. They know they could find themselves fighting on "SEa, Air, and Land", which is where they get their awesome team name from (we don't know why “sea” gets two capitalized letters while the others get one, but since they're in the Navy, we assume they really like the sea). There isn't anything a highly trained SEAL can't do, whether it's parachute out of an airplane to get the drop on the bad guys, or scuba dive out of a submarine to sneak on them from below. And since these elite tough guys always work in teams, enemies can be sure that if they see one SEAL, there are a few more around that they can't see, and then surrendering doesn't sound like such a bad idea!
Your little commando will have no trouble getting the jump on those baddies with this military themed costume and toy gear. The digital patterned camouflage jumpsuit looks just like the ones worn by real elite troopers, and looks very intimidating with the included balaclava-style hood and tactical vest. Any top secret missions they can imagine will be a real “blast” when they're geared up with this cool costume!
|X-Small||CHEST||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||CHEST||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||CHEST||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||CHEST||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||CHEST||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 20, 2019It arive very fast very good just in the websiteWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- cheaply madeBy Current Customer | October 2, 2018This costume is ok looking but very cheaply madeWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume - BUT ...By Eileen | October 22, 2016This is a great costume, but the sizes run smaller than the chart that this website uses. Customer service was awesome, but I did have to pay an extra shipping charge. So to prevent paying an extra shipping charge, order one size larger than the chart suggests.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really cool concept, but.....By topnotchsgirl | October 4, 2013First I would like to say the accessories that come with this costume is very cool. Is it worth almost $30? Not so much... I expected way better quality. This costume is only good for one night not for role play, in my opinion.Was this review helpful to you?