Giggles the Clown Costume
- Hair Scrunchies
- Shoe Covers
- Yellow short sleeve dress w/ rainbow polka dots
- Red & blue pom poms are attached to middle of dress
- Hoop skirts w/ bloomers underneath
- Elastic matching shoe covers
Your coworkers just don’t believe you when you tell them that you used to be the class clown in high school. Jim from marketing rolls his eyes, while Maggie from HR says, “but...you’re so serious.” Time for a humorous makeover!
It’s true; your clothes have become slightly more conservative and you haven’t been seen with a whoopee cushion in about 20 years, but we know you’ve still what it takes to have every cubicle rolling with laughter! Why not show up to work on Halloween in this Giggles the Clown Costume and stop the second-guessing in its tracks? This look is certain to make you the cutest and jolliest clown under the big top, all the while infusing a bit more whimsy into your Wednesday staff meeting. Jim will need to put his eyes back in his sockets when you waltz in wearing this clown costume and slinging jokes left and right. And it’s safe to say that Maggie will want to hide under a table for having been so wrong about you.
Later, you can rock this classic clown look at a party and keep guests smiling from ear to ear. Everyone loves a clown; or...at least those who aren't afraid of them do. Bring some much needed sunshine into your grumpy coworkers’ lives and let the story of when you showed up in these bloomers, hoop skirt, and dress live in office infamy. Pick up a clown nose and wig to really look the part and put those naysayers in their pouty places!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good costume for the price.By mpsofia2002 | November 13, 2014good fit.. very comfy. only negative i have is the bloomers tore on the sides right away. the material is very cheap on the bloomers but i sewed them up and they were good to go. they ended up tearing again towards the end of the night but oh well. for the price it was ok. (wig is not included i bought i separately)Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | October 8, 2018Exactly as advertised. Measurements were perfect. I wear a size 8 shoe and the shoe booties barely fit over my shoes. If your foot is larger than an 8, they may not fit. Good material.Was this review helpful to you?