Last Laugh Clown Costume
- Ani-motion mask
- 100% polyester tricot fabric
- Black jumpsuit has 3 red pompoms on front
- Jumpsuit has back Hook and Loop fastener tab closure, elastic cuffs at wrists & ankles
- Red collar has netting underlayer, black satin ribbon trim & self-fabric ties
- White gloves are puffy & oversized
- Ani-motion mask moves when you talk
Do you know who always gets the last laugh when a friendly clown arrives at an unsuspecting party? No one. Clowns are freaking TERRIFYING, even when they are trying to be cute. Trust us on this one.
But...you already know that, don’t you? You’re not looking to be a bozo and dress in some cheerful-looking clown outfit, pretending that everyone is happy to see you, that they aren’t all imagining you turning insane and tormenting them until they all flee in terror (because, friend, that is exactly what everyone is imagining). Nope. You’re looking to be scary right from the get go, and nothing...NOTHING...is scarier that a horrifying-as-heck maniacal clown. This Last Laugh Clown Costume is so creepy, you may want to wait until you’re out of the bathroom to slip the ani-motion (it moves when you talk!) mask over your head, lest you panic yourself with the sight of your own reflection in the mirror.
For those brave souls who can muster the guts to stick out the party despite your petrifying presence, you should prepare some really killer jokes to entertain and amuse them. Add oversized red clown shoes to this black and red jumpsuit and be sure to practice you best evil cackle and creepiest chortle. You are bound to laugh, but your audience (what’s left of them) won't--you’ll be haunting their dreams for nights to come while you sleep soundly in your bed.
- =)By Anonymous | August 26, 2014looks like on a pictureWas this review helpful to you?
- Exactly like picture, and fits large people easilyBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015I rented this costume. I was delivered exactly as promised. The costume looks exactly like in the picture.
It is a 'One-Size-Fits-Most'. I am 250 lbs and it did fit with no issues. The back of the costume has 4 Velcro tabs. It is like a jumpsuit. In order to put it on, you unzip the back tabs, slide in your legs, pull up the costume and get your arms in. Then you Velcro the tab behind your neck, this already secures the costume and you can wear it. You can also Velcro the remaining 3 tabs in the back, might need help from another person.
The collar is separate and you tie it behind your neck. The gloves have 4 fingers each and tons of space to fit 2 fingers in one of them. They are stuffed with filling so they stay firm and to not flap around (yet you can grab things easily).
The mask is open in the back and has a Velcro strap on it. The outside is rubber, the inside is plastic with foam tabs to be easy on your skin. The mask is put on firmly, your chin rests in the mask's chin, so when you open your mouth, the bottom part of the mask (between the upper and lower teeth) opens a bit too.
No shoes are included, and in my opinion, are not needed if you are only scaring people (like I did). They look at the top part, the shoes are secondary.
Overall, it was perfect!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...So scary! We're so glad this clown costume made people shriek in fear. That's exactly what Halloween is all about!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?