Light Up Fairy Costume for Girls
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Dress Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Wing Span||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Large||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
- 100% polyester satin, jersey knit, tulle, & organza fabrics
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck, elastic back waistband
- Satin bodice front has tulle overlay, organza sleeve caps, gold braid trim
- Skirt of dress has satin base layer, tulle overlay, petal-shaped organza drapes at front waist
- Light-up panel has vertical fiber-optic LED strips, attaches to skirt base layer with hook & loop fastener
- Battery pack is located in a pocket at the upper left corner of light-up panel
- Requires 4 AG10 button batteries (demo batteries included)
- Wings are knit mesh stretched over wire frames
- Wings have elastic shoulder straps, printed glitter swirls
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has metallic gold chenille stem antennae on top
The Real Heroes
Behind every amazing fairy tale is an amazing fairy! Where would Cinderella be without her fairy godmother or Peter Pan be without his Tinkerbell? These plucky pixies are often the true heroes of a tale, freely helping others with their magic and making the world a much more beautiful place. These days, they're harder to spot in the wild, but you might hear the flutter of small wings when someone shows their kindness with a good deed.
Your little fairytale enthusiast is going to look like a magical creature in this Light Up Fairy Costume for Girls! The fanciful dress features a multicolored bodice with gold ribbon lace-up detail and ruffly purple sleeves. Petal-shaped ruffles made of purple organza and decorated with gold glitter curlicues are sewn around the waist. The long skirt features a purple underskirt and a blue mesh top layer that is sewn with mini LED lights. Finish the outfit off with the purple wings and curly antennae headband!
All the Sugar, All the Time
Did you know that fairies adore Halloween? The little creatures actually live off of sugary substances: The nectar of flowers, the juices of wild berries, the caramel in the center of a chocolate bar. So you can't blame them if they want to eat all of their trick or treat candy in one night. Honestly, they need it to survive. Haven't you ever taken any classes on the habits and lifestyles of magical creatures?
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review