Gothic Fairy Costume
- Note: wings vary slightly from image
- 100% polyester
- Scarlet dress w/ black Gothic designs
- Zipper in back for fitting
- Sheer polka dot sleeves w/ matching accent at bust
- Lace up bodice
- Scalloped trim along skirt
- Black and silver eyelet headband
- Bat wings w/ wire frame and sheer fabric covering
- Note: wings do not have the bone design as shown in image.
Aww, the beautiful delicate fairy, fluttering from flower to flower, the sun-drenched meadow giving off the warm scent of honey and a peaceful melody of a sweet song, a doe walking along in the morning dew. Your sweet fairy laughter twinkles across the grass and your nose has the cutest wrinkle when you laugh, like an angelic baby with wings. What a beautiful picture you paint, isn't it?
WRONG! Enough of this fancy-shmancy fairy stuff. You're not here to be delicate! You're here to be awesome. That sun isn't warming your face, you're warming this whole meadow because you're just. That. Radiant. That's right! No more Ms. Nice Fairy. Someone thinks you should be sweet and innocent and do whatever they say? Not this fairy. This fairy is all about kicking butt and taking names, and they'd better get in line. This fairy isn't afraid of danger. In fact, it's Danger Fairy. That's your legal fairy name (Actually, feel free to change it because Danger Fairy doesn't actually sound that cool, now that we say it in our mouths a few times. Danger Fairy... hmm).
This ensemble will fit your new name, whether you change it or not. The dress is a rich shiny red with an intricate floral pattern. The skirt is accented with velvet piping and rivets and has a jagged hem. You'll feel feisty in the corset top with its support providing underwire cups and sheer black overlay that comes over the sleeves. Top it off with the velvet headband and wicked wings and you're ready to fly. That old book of fairy tales is going to need a whole new chapter!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not True To SizeBy beth | October 26, 2013Cute costume, great price, and fast delivery; however, the bust is quite small. I ordered a size up because of my bust size, but the cup size would fit a B cup.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome costumeBy Anonymous | August 31, 2017Very well made. Plus the girlfriend looked so good in it I ask her to wear it even when its not Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?