Gothic Fairy Costume
- Note: wings vary slightly from image
- 100% polyester
- Scarlet dress w/ black Gothic designs
- Zipper in back for fitting
- Sheer polka dot sleeves w/ matching accent at bust
- Lace up bodice
- Scalloped trim along skirt
- Black and silver eyelet headband
- Bat wings w/ wire frame and sheer fabric covering
- Note: wings do not have the bone design as shown in image.
Aww, the beautiful delicate fairy, fluttering from flower to flower, the sun-drenched meadow giving off the warm scent of honey and a peaceful melody of a sweet song, a doe walking along in the morning dew. Your sweet fairy laughter twinkles across the grass and your nose has the cutest wrinkle when you laugh, like an angelic baby with wings. What a beautiful picture you paint, isn't it?
WRONG! Enough of this fancy-shmancy fairy stuff. You're not here to be delicate! You're here to be awesome. That sun isn't warming your face, you're warming this whole meadow because you're just. That. Radiant. That's right! No more Ms. Nice Fairy. Someone thinks you should be sweet and innocent and do whatever they say? Not this fairy. This fairy is all about kicking butt and taking names, and they'd better get in line. This fairy isn't afraid of danger. In fact, it's Danger Fairy. That's your legal fairy name (Actually, feel free to change it because Danger Fairy doesn't actually sound that cool, now that we say it in our mouths a few times. Danger Fairy... hmm).
This ensemble will fit your new name, whether you change it or not. The dress is a rich shiny red with an intricate floral pattern. The skirt is accented with velvet piping and rivets and has a jagged hem. You'll feel feisty in the corset top with its support providing underwire cups and sheer black overlay that comes over the sleeves. Top it off with the velvet headband and wicked wings and you're ready to fly. That old book of fairy tales is going to need a whole new chapter!
- Not True To SizeBy beth | October 26, 2013Cute costume, great price, and fast delivery; however, the bust is quite small. I ordered a size up because of my bust size, but the cup size would fit a B cup.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 11, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Was super excited to receive but disappointed overallBy Current Customer | October 1, 2020Height 5'2" | Size LargeLoved the product but sadly it did not fit. Measured just like the site advised; however when I received my costume it didn't fit. I ordered a large, I wear a 9/10 normally so a 12-14 should have fit but it did not. It fit like a size 7/8. Unfortunately the site doesn't have any larger sizes in this costume or one that would be close.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the sizing information on this Dark Fairy Costume. We're sorry it was too small. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team. They're costume enthusiasts that know our site inside and out so they might be able to help you find a suitable replacement!
- awesome costumeBy Anonymous | August 31, 2017Very well made. Plus the girlfriend looked so good in it I ask her to wear it even when its not Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?