Women's Tooth Fairy Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Wings
- Tooth Bag
- 100% polyester organza & chiffon fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, mock-wrap bodice
- Dress has solid base layer, semi-sheer organza overlays
- Attached tooth-print chiffon waist sash has felt tooth medallion
- Felt teeth attached to fabric-covered plastic headband
- 12" long wand is fabric-covered plastic rod w/ felt star & appliqued tooth at tip
- Tooth-print fabric drawstring bag measures 8"H x 5"W
MORE MOLARS, PLEASE!
The tooth fairy is obsessed with teeth and it's borderline creepy. What's she doing with them, anyway? Trading a tooth for cash isn't inconvenient but we'd still like to know why. Leaving a freshly plucked tooth under a stack of pillows as a kid was the only way to earn money, so we're thankful for the mysterious fairy, but now we're adults, a desire to know her reasoning has a strong hold over us. We need to solve the mysterious case of the tooth fairy's passion for purloined teeth.
Does she make artwork with them? Hey, it's a possibility. She could use the molars to make dangling earrings or a stylish bracelet. Semi-creepy, but we're not judging. Or perhaps she tosses every tooth into a gigantic dresser drawer, the same way we treat old receipts. There's really no way to know for certain but wear the women's tooth fairy costume to draw your own conclusion and help solve the enigma. Please note, we're not suggesting sneaking into homes and snatching up baby teeth, just use your imagination and creative flair to draw a conclusion.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our talented design team studied many nursery rhymes and storybooks in order to make this costume as authentic as possible. The knee-length dress is crafted from shiny, iridescent material and features puffy, short sleeves while shiny wings are attached to the back and a tooth is sewn to the front. The crown is fixed to a headband, complementing the wings and tooth. A drawstring pouch to hold all small valuables like money, cell phone and keys is also included as well as a ribbon-adorned wand.
A pair of silver glitter heels complements this whimsical look but the best accessory of all is a smile from ear to ear. Showing off those pearly whites is obligatory when you're the tooth fairy!
|Medium||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Large||Dress Length||42 7/8"||109cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||43 3/4"||111cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute, but the wings are awful!By Anonymous | October 21, 2020Cute dress, and cute accessories, but the wings are AWFUL!! They are all bent out of shape and they droop down and to the side, and they cannot be fixed because they are not bendable. I will likely just have them removed from the dress and buy separate wings to wear with it. I still recommend the costume because the dress is cute, but just plan on likely having to remove the wings.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad that you like the rest of this tooth fairy costume but we're sorry about the wings. It sounds like you'll find a solution, but we'll be sure to log this issue with the wings and see if we can improve them in the future!