Women's Plus Size Tooth Fairy Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Wings
- Tooth Bag
- 100% polyester organza & chiffon fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, mock-wrap bodice
- Dress has solid base layer, semi-sheer organza overlays
- Attached tooth-print chiffon waist sash has felt tooth medallion
- Felt teeth attached to fabric-covered plastic headband
- 12" long wand is fabric-covered plastic rod w/ felt star & appliqued tooth at tip
- Tooth-print fabric drawstring bag measures 8"H x 5"W
When you're talking about some of the exotic beings that are reported to dwell in the places between our imaginations, there are a few that everyone just sort of agrees upon. Santa is a big guy in a suit who hangs out with elves at the Mall. Jack Frost is a mischevious guy who makes everything frigid because he's a jerk. The Easter Bunny is a hyper-grown hybrid mutant that poops out chocolate eggs and delights in watching children eat his magical nuggets. Oprah is a magical being that brings joy to the world and gives people cars when they go to her show. You know, all the myths.
But, the tooth fairy is an oddity in the world. Folks can't quite agree on what this mythological specimen might be. Some believe she's a tiny sprite that needs child teeth to grind up into fairy dust because they're made of happiness. Other stories say that she's a little mouse that trades coin for human body parts in a weird, legal organ trafficking ring.
DESIGN & DETAILS
We like to lean towards the former description. While we don't have a ton of evidence one way or another, the elves that work on our design team have worked hard to offer up this exclusive version of the Tooth Fairy that we're sure will bring you a ton of happiness. This look includes a prismatic dress of white and pink organza that features tooth printing and a felt belt. The crown and wand have large tooth detailing to ensure the motif is well met! Small wings attach to the back of the dress, since we're sure you don't already have those. The toothy smile will be all yours, however!
When you're delighting the night with your Tooth Fairy look, you'll no doubt bring about a ton of smiles. Just toss your glitter around and watch their eyes light up with wonder. You don't actually have to tell them where your fairy dust comes from, though...
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It's cute in pic but not in real lifeBy Michelle | October 9, 2020Height 53 | Weight 300 | Size 2XFor starters this is itchy in so many spots.it runs very big my chest is a measure of 51 and waisted is a 46 I am on the heavy side. I went with the measurements of the 2x and which I got smaller as the measurements were to big. I had used a paper clip in the back to have it tightened.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?