- Buck Teeth Cap
- 5 Powder Capsules
- Mixing Fluid
- Storage Case
- White teeth prosthetic covers upper two front teeth
- Non-toxic safe tooth molding material creates a custom fit
- Should not be used over dental work such as braces, wires, dentures, plates, etc.
- Directions on how to use and apply printed on package
"Ehh, what's up, Doc?"
Buck teeth are just plain fun. Sure, you can dress up like Bugs Bunny, or Cindy Lou Who, and these are a great accessory for that. But you know what else you can do? Liven up a boring office meeting by slipping them on just before your big presentation! Or wear them to the dinner table and see how long until your family notices. Do you preside over any weddings? How about a wearing big buck teeth for the bride and groom! Will you ruin their nuptials? Maybe. Will you provide them with a lifelong memory of your hilarious antics? Absolutely!
Or maybe you just need to go out and feel like someone else for a while. Might as well slip on a pair of teeth and try out a new accent! Bet a group of strangers you can open a bottle with your teeth and watch their reactions as your teeth break off in front of them! Our point is, these buck teeth can be used for pretty much any occasion. And when you do use them, you won't be the only one with a big beautiful smile on your face. Everyone else will be cracking up too!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Natasha | July 28, 2017These are perfect for my Winnie Sanford costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018These teeth are amazing! I wore them on stage as a beaver and they looked fabulous and were very secure, even while singing and dancing. They are easy to mold to your teeth (takes about 15 minutes) and hold up to repeated use. After a couple of months of taking the teeth and out for rehearsals they did loosen up to the point where they fell out during my song, but I was able to add a little more of the molding material (the teeth come with some to spare) and the fit was as good as new.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy cindy | September 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Very disappointed..not like the picture at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Yordreem | November 12, 2018Good product.Worked well.Was this review helpful to you?
- great itemBy Anonymous | August 10, 2018Bought this for my Winifred Sanderson and they are perfect.
Easy to mold and get fitted.
100/100Was this review helpful to you?
- Pearly whitesBy Current Customer | September 13, 2017I love these these big "buck teeth". I personally use them when I dress as a white rabbit (twice. But I bet I can use them if I ever Cosplay "Officer Hop".
Great material, easy to apply, stay on for long wear & most of all these don't make you talk funny when applied!Was this review helpful to you?