Mother Nature Women's Costume
- Pair of Arm Ties
- Pair of Leg Ties
- 100% polyester dull satin, chiffon, & velvet fabrics
- Dull satin dress has concealed back zipper
- Sewn-in velvet waistband, thigh-high slit on left side
- Neckline edging & off-shoulder sleeves of chiffon roses & ribbon leaves
- Hem edging of chiffon leaves
- Appliqued plastic butterflies on dress front over printed graphics
- Arm & leg wraps are faux rawhide cord braided w/ ribbon leaves; tie as desired
- Metal headband has chiffon flowers, plastic butterflies and a bird nest attached
The Mysteries of Mother Earth
There's something pretty fascinating about the wonder of the woods. There's just about always something new to see. The first time you take a walk, perhaps you notice the squirrels chattering away in their playful language. Next time, maybe it is the various flowers that line the deer trails. Before long, you could swear that the butterflies are actively trying to guide you down a hidden path. Sure enough, there's always a route you never knew was there!
That's what life is like when you are the Goddess of Nature, Mother Gaia, herself. All the world is eager to find you and we can't help but wonder what other secrets you might have yourself. We've seen your bright sunny day and the beautiful colors of your floral patterns. We've seen the delicate raindrops that create a rainbow over the horizon. (Of course, we've also seen your ferocious thunderstorms and blizzards, so we've learned to be just a bit terrified, too!)
Design & Details
It is time to reveal yet another majestic face of nature with our Mother Nature costume. This is a Made by Us exclusive that was put together in our own in-house studios by a team that can't get enough of everything outdoors! This gown has a green ombre effect that mimics the look of transforming tree leaves from the off-the-shoulder top to the full-length bottom. A bright sash accents your waist while bright rose flowers decorate your neckline. The gown's print features a scene of the living wood as well as 3D butterflies. Finish off your Earth Day-look with the included crown of birds nesting with butterfly friends and vine-like bands for your arms and legs.
Discover the World
Take a deep breath and channel the essence of nature! Just like a lovely walk through the woods, you'll find new and lovely details every time you step into the role of Mother Nature with this epic costume.
|Small||Sleeve Length||5 1/2"||14cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||5 1/2"||14cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||6 1/4"||16cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||6 1/4"||16cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pretty but really cheaply madeBy Anonymous | October 18, 2020Height 5.9 | Weight 169 | Size LargeIts pretty on but very cheaply made. I had to return one because there was a defect in the zipper. The second costume was almost the same. The dress itself is super thin. The headpiece is cute but it came broken and I had glue back on some pieces. I think I will look cute when I wear it but tough pill to swallow that it was $50.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 19, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 14, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- headband falls apart very easilyBy Lisa | November 1, 2021This is a very cute costume but the pieces on the headband were glued on and they came off as soon as I put it on my head. I had to staple them back on.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointingBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 120 | Size MediumThe zipper was broke when I received the costume. Also, a bird and flowers for the head piece were not attached to the headband upon receipt. Even without those issues, the quality of the costume is poor.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Too longBy Emily | October 9, 2021Height 55 | Weight 150 | Size LargeI would size down. It has lots of little details to it but it had broken pieces to the costume before it arrived the followers are glued on the dress fells like tarp material and has lots of little butterfly hanging off of it looks like the picturesBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?