Women's Plus Size Mother Nature Costume
- Pair of Arm Ties
- Pair of Leg Ties
- 100% polyester dress w/ accessories
- Nylon dress has chiffon leaves on the hemline
- Plastic butterflies attached on the dress
- Velvet trim around the waist
- Braided leaf leg and arm wraps
- Plastic headband has faux flowers, plastic butterflies and a bird nest attached
A Real Goddess
It seems that you're pretty popular with humanity. We've gotten tons of letters that describe you as warm, loving, nurturing... and occasionally just a bit scary. Actually, the term "terrifying" was even mentioned once! Now, that might sound like a bad thing, but we find that any goddess worth her might needs to be able to stir up a storm once in a while, too. The question is really what you plan on doing with all of that divine mojo that you have going for you!
Are you the type to send winter out like a lion or a lamb? Is the springtime your time to shine? Flowers blooming, birds chirping, and maybe a gentle rain to wake everything up? Perhaps it is time for a serious thunderstorm to let folks barking up the wrong tree know that they better head for the hills! And, when it is time for the bright summer or the glowing fall, perhaps you're the kind of goddess that all the world's critters come to nestle at your feet. We wouldn't be surprised if you're the Mother Earth Goddess we've been waiting for, so we're happy to help you look the part!
Design & Details
Let your nature goddess colors shine through with this Mother Nature costume. This Made by Us exclusive blossomed in the minds of our in-house design team and we're happy to help you become the Gaia that we all need! Start with a full-length green gown that is printed to show tall trees, bright flowers, cuddly critters, and even 3D butterflies. One twirl in this dress will make nature feel alive at your feet! Rose-colored flowers highlight your neckline and our vine-like arm and leg bands bring your goddess might to bear. Crown your look with a headpiece that features nesting birds and butterflies and all that's left is greeting your worshipers!
Gaia in Style
Your flock has been waiting to praise your goddess glory every day, including Earth Day and Halloween. Feel just as mighty as the Earth itself when you wear a costume that reflects your inner majesty. (After that, please, just give us nice weather for a while!)
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- DO NOT RECCOMEND!By Krystal | October 22, 2020Measured myself to make sure the costume fit before purchasing but even then the costume did not fit. They also could have done a better job on the headband. Two flowers fell off and the little bird isn't sturdy, overall the job on the headband is ridiculous and cheap looking.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Measurements are not correctBy Lindsay | October 20, 2021I would go up a size or two. Measurements are not correct. Very cute and definitely worth buying. Just beware of the sizes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Height 5’5” | Size 2XLooks beautiful but it’s too small for women with large chests.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?