Girls Garden Fairy Costume
- Girls Garden Fairy Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has elastic shoulder straps, elastic edging in neckline
- Crinkle-taffeta bodice front, waistband decorated w/ sequins
- Skirt has layers of sheer organza & knit mesh
- Wings are knit mesh stretched over wire frames; elastic shoulder straps
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has flowers & dangling ribbons
“Everything is made out of Magic, leaves and trees, flowers and birds, badgers and foxes and squirrels and people. So it must be all around us.”- The Secret Garden
Is your little one intrigued by anything green and growing? We understand how that can happen after all watching plants grow and change is a lot like watching a magic spell happen. Change can happen very fast. When your child goes to school in the morning she might notice a flower bud closed to the world, sleeping on its vine. When she comes back she might see that same bud, opened to a flower and staring at the sun. This simple plant is something different from what it was only eight hours ago. If that’s not magic then what is?
With the mystifying transitions of plants, it’s only natural that we would pair fairies with lush garden landscapes. We can imagine them placing the dew drops on the plants in the morning. We can see them riding the shells of snails over long distances of lawn, just for the fun of it. Maybe we can even see them sleeping in that bud of a flower your daughter admires before catching the school bus.
If your little one wants a truly magical ensemble for her Halloween costume this year, she’ll love this garden fairy costume. It’s lush with layers of shimmery lightweight material making up the skirt. The waist is made up of gold detailed leaves wrapped under a dark green bodice with off-the-shoulder mesh sleeves. You’ll also get the sparkle detailed green wings and flower and butterfly ribbon headband. Whether it’s for Halloween, a special event, or dress up, in this costume your little one is sure to spread magic wherever she goes!
|X-Small||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Large||Waist||25" - 29"||64cm - 74cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Elizabeth A | January 18, 2019We needed this costume for a school play and I must admit is was great quality and SUPER CUTE my daughter loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute! Good quality!By ETurner95 | September 9, 2021Size X-LargeI bought this for my daughter to wear for her fairy birthday and it was absolutely adorable! It was a little big on her but I just had her wear a tank top underneath. It was good quality and definitely worth the money! It was so hard to find a costume that would fit her (14/16) that was still age appropriate (she's turning 8) and this was perfect!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Quality /Good PriceBy Anonymous | September 12, 2018This costume is even prettier than it looks in the photo. It was a very good price and the quality was very good. I bought this for my granddaughter as a gift for her birthday wear on Halloween. We chose the largest size thinking we could take it in if it was too big for her, but as it turns out, it was a perfect size based on her waistline. It has to fit at the largest point of the body. As long as it fits the largest measurement, anywhere else that it may be too big may be taken in. It fit my 9 year old granddaughter perfectly and she is thrilled with it. The quality was so nice that I ordered a costume for myself as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- SO SMALL!By Anonymous | October 17, 2022Height 5’4 | Weight 120We ordered a size 12-14 (Size L) and it fit her like a shirt. We will have to return it or find a green skirt to go with it, either way it’s super annoying.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 4, 2022Size SmallPerfect costume. The dress is really fluffy. Love it. And the size is perfect for my 5 year old.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | February 25, 2022A beautiful costume and in the right size. The downside is that some of the flowers fell off and were not attached to the dress, and the hair bow. They were not already connected when they were inside the package.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 17, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The glitters just falling off all overBy Marina K | February 17, 2022Size SmallAlthough the costume is fine. The quality is no hit and the size is small but it looks cute and maybe good for a one timer.
The worst of things is the endless glitter. Just in a second filled my house with so much glitter.
Do yourself a favor and find a costume without the glitter.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Thank you for saving Halloween!By Vicki | October 17, 2020Size SmallHalloween has always been a special time in our family. My grandchildren are now the recipients of costumes I design and create. This year the COVID 19 world created a real problem. Fabric stores were not open and I could not visit my grandchildren to fit costumes.
I searched a long time online to find a company that produced costumes that were creative. I also expected quality. Your costumes fit both of my requirements.
Thank you for helping me make Halloween special for my grandchildren.....even though I could not design and construct the costumes. You saved the day!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Julie | September 24, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?