Animated Skeleton with Guitar Decor
- Skeleton Decoration w/ Attached Guitar
- Skeleton is 24" tall with legs extended
- Legs are movable, skeleton can sit on a surface with legs hanging down
- Right hand strums guitar and figure "sings" a song when activated
- Requires 2 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
Like You and Me
You know, skeletons get a bad rap sometimes. What's with all the horror fuss? We all have one. While it can be fun to shriek and gasp at gruesome skeletons in TV shows and movies, our own skeletons just want to be normal, like us. At least, that's what we think they'd say! If you're looking for a more friendly take on an undead skeleton, then this Animated Skeleton with Guitar Decoration might be just the piece you need. He's not here to cause trouble; he just wants to play a song for you!
This skeleton is from the country, and he comes decked out in gear from where he hails. He's not wearing any clothes, but he is carrying his most prized possession, a guitar. The reason this guy is undead is that he just can't stop playing his favorite tunes! And yes, this figurine is animated, so if you're lucky, he might strum a little ditty for you. Who knows what it will be? Only one way to find out!
- One StarBy Sean | October 2, 2021The skeleton that I order was broken and doesn’t play music or move his arms.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Arrived and it is not as advertized.By Sherri | October 5, 2020Received product and it does not have a hat or bandanna as advertised. Also paint is missing in one of his eyes. Very disappointing!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?