The Dark Crystal Kira Adult Costume
- Hooded Cape
- Pair of Foot Wraps
- Wig w/ Attached Ears
- 100% polyester satin, chiffon & velvet fabrics
- Satin dress has back zipper, elastic waistband
- Elastic finger loops at pointed tips of long sleeves
- Dress has decorative stitching & chiffon overlays
- Hooded cape is velvet w/ same-fabric ties at neck
- Cape has metal snaps on back to attach wings
- Wings are chiffon stretched over frames of semi-rigid plastic strips
- Wings have metal snaps to attach to corresponding snaps on back of cape
- Foot wraps are similar to socks, w/ cutouts at heel & toe
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Wig has stiffened felt ears at sides
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Wings have elastic shoulder straps as well as snaps
A GELFLING WITH WINGS!?
It's sure tough to survive in a world where you're rather lost on your own. Much harder when you don't really know a whole lot about what your race even is, though! When the Skeksis fear their own destruction, the poor Gelflings didn't have many places to hide. Not with those giant monster Garthims everywhere, anyway! Fortunately for a certain Gelfling gal, there are a few secrets that most of the world seemed to have forgotten.
When it is time to get from place to place, everyone knows that a quick song to the natural world and a flap of your secret wings is definitely the way to go! Kira managed to save the day loads of times while looking fantastic. Sure, it was technically Jen that would go about actually saving the world, but he wouldn't have gotten anywhere without the help from his best gal pal!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our in-house designers have stayed hidden right under the Skeksis beaks so we could help all the Gelflings out. Help complete the prophecy and save the world with this officially licensed Kira Costume from The Dark Crystal. This exclusive look includes a lovely multi-shaded green gown, textured with layers of chiffon. The dress drops to your ankles in deep V-shapes for that especially natural look. The dark green cape ties at your neck and features an oversized hood and snaps on the back where your ivory chiffon wings attach. All you'll need next is a fuzzy Fizzgig to keep you company!
A GELFLING GAL THRA'S FUTURE
It always seems that the lofty ambitions of the supposed enlightened folks are what end up spoiling the whole planet. Fortunately for the world of The Dark Crystal, Kira is around to help save the day. You can do the job splendidly with this exclusive Kira Costume!
|Small||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2020The costume is great however the wings are terrible. They do not look like the picture. They have plastic that causes them to not stay up. Disappointing....Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost perfectBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019I love this costume! I would give it 5 stars if the wings were better... I am not sure why they chose to make the wing structure out of plastic instead of wire. The wings arrived misshapen and I cannot seem to shape them back into place. If they had been made from wire, the reshaping would likely be much easier. Otherwise, it's a lovely costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 28, 2018The costume is great, I love it, except for the wings. They came folded and one wire was missing from each wing, so they don't keep the form and look really awkward.Was this review helpful to you?