Kansas Girl Deluxe Women's Costume
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- 66.4% cotton, 29.6% nylon, 4% spandex
- One-piece dress styled as gingham pinafore over white blouse
- Back zipper, built-in petticoat w/ eyelet hem edging
- Satin hair ribbons
A Heart for the World
Do you have a song in your heart? A vision for a more colorful world? An ability to make friends with all sorts of people? Not everyone is going to be ready to go on a momentous adventure to see what there is to see. Well, we think you'd love to explore that land beyond the rainbow! You never know what might happen over there. It won't be easy, you'll have to face a bit of a storm first but once you've landed the adventure is far from over.
There are plenty of friends to be made as well as dangers to face just like our land. But the thing is, you can't take anything at face value in this land. Those trees in the distance? Umm, we wouldn't try to collect tinder from those scraggly bows. They fight back and they are pretty irascible! That scary lion? Well, we wouldn't worry. The furry fellow is just a friend you haven't met yet! Even your little pup can send this maned guy scrabblin'! And just wait till you meet your other friends, they're sure the look of your past traditional friend groups.
Design & Details
This ensemble is perfect for your travels. It's a classic gingham pinafore dress with a puffed white blouse under the sweetheart neckline. The skirt is full and long, paired with a petticoat it'll be the storybook look you've always dreamed of. You'll also get a pair of hair ribbons that match the dress. So, go out there and make some friends! You never know who you're going to meet when you're in the land over the rainbow.
Bring a Pup
Once you have this delightful outfit, you'll be ready to skip your way into plenty of new adventures! (We totally recommend taking your dog along for the ride.)
|Small||Dress Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Amazing costumeBy Desiree | December 11, 2020Height 5’1 | Weight 118 | Size X-SmallI can’t say enough about this costume it is absolutely beautiful. This costume was well-made. I got a ton of compliments on it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- An Almost Perfect ExperienceBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019I ordered 2 items and ended up cancelling one of them - and the process was awesome! I called to cancel the 1 item and received no hassles or questions, my refund was compete and very prompt, and the dress, which I did not cancel, was delivered 2 days before the scheduled delivery date. In addition, the dress fits just fine and needs no alterations and is of better quality than I was expecting. I had just 2 relatively minor issues that made the whole experience Almost Perfect instead of Perfect: The hair ribbons do not, in any way, shape or form, match the dress - 2 TOTALLY different shades of blue. Might as well not have included them, as anyone who gets this costume will still have to purchase the hair ribbons elsewhere. My 2nd issue is annoying tho easily fixable - the dress was obviously one that had been returned prior by someone else. It was easy to see that due to the crumpled condition of the cardboard packaging, the way it was folded and the packing tape used to re-seal the bag. The issue, however, was that the zipper was torn away from the dress and you can tell that the dress did not quite fit the prior person and when they forced the zipper up it tore away from the dress at a common dress stress-point. It will be easily repaired, but I would have liked HalloweenCostumes.com to have gone over the costume and made any minor repairs before shipping it out again to another customer. Having said all of that, I am extremely pleased with my experience, will definitely use this company again, and will definitely recommend them to others.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kansas dressBy Anonymous | February 20, 2018Representative of a clean wholesome unsuspecting child-like girl white eyed and open what the world has to offerWas this review helpful to you?