Crash Test Dummy Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit with front zipper, zipper cover at neck
- Printed details all-over costume
- Plastic mask has elastic band
- Stretch knit gloves
You could learn a lot from a Dummy. Buckle your safety belt.
Everyone drives like a dummy sometimes. Well maybe not everybody, but a lot of people do. However, even if you are a good driver, you can still get into a car accident. It might just be worth it to take some advice from a dummy about safety belts.
You used to love Larry, and Vince. (Larry a little more, because Vince was always ready to quit.) It was so exciting whenever they were on the TV. Sure they were telling you to buckle up, but they were doing it in a cool way. By showing you what happens to dummies when they don't wear their seat belts. They went flying through the windshield. Their arms, or legs becoming detached. Their car being demolished.
This year you can bring Larry back. Dress up in this Crash Test Dummy Costume, and tell people about vehicle safety. Tell them about the dangers of not buckling up. Tell them all about what happens if you put small children in the front seat of a car. Remind them that airbags are pretty great, but you still need your safety belt on to be safe. So, throw on this costume, and watch some Crash Test Dummy commercials from the 80s, and 90s to brush up on your safety tips. Be warned though, you are not as easily repaired as Larry once was.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume for me and my boyfriend.By Anonymous | November 13, 2013We each had one and it was a great couples outfit, warm too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Crotch too tight.By Current Customer | November 18, 2018Even with the XL size, the crotch was way too high to be worn comfortably.,Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy Cindy | November 18, 2018The crash test dummy costume was cute but it was way too small! I ordered an XL but did not fit. My boyfriend usually takes a L, I ordered bigger thinking he could wear something under it but he didn't get to wear it at all due to it was way to tight even with no clothes under costume. Not happyWas this review helpful to you?
- Not Happy About SizingBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018The extra-large jumpsuit is only ONE INCH larger than the large jumpsuit. There is absolutely no stretch in that material.Was this review helpful to you?