Silver Costume Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- 96% nylon 4% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Elbow length satin gloves
- Exclusively, made by us
Dress like a glamorous Hollywood starlet, or a swanky dolled-up flapper! Suit up as a sexy space invader, or a shimmering super-heroine! It would probably be faster for us to list the times that you wouldn't want to have silvery arms as part of your costume, but where's the fun in that?
Wearing our exclusive Silver Costume Gloves will add some elegance and pizzazz to any look in a flash! These stretchy elbow-length arm coverings shine like brushed metal, and look awesome with pretty much any color, shape, or style of outfit you could think of. Slip them on to give your arms a fancy, high class makeover, or to make it look like you've got robotic mitts, or wear them with a matching pair of silver boots and a cape for a heroic ensemble to save the day in! You name the costume idea, and these silvery gloves will make it even better!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Give me a handBy Current Customer | December 10, 2020Size StandardWhile I did not take these out of the package I know they will work well to complete my flapper costume. They also will help with keeping my hands warm.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- OkBy DennyJ | September 29, 2019An hour in stitching came loose and I had 2 holes on my fingertips.Was this review helpful to you?
- Silver Costume glovesBy Peggy Anderson | July 12, 2016Again the stitching is good. I have big hands and the gloves are a little bit stretchy, which is good.Was this review helpful to you?
- I liked them.By Elizabeth | October 16, 2013They are very nice and work for me. :)Was this review helpful to you?