Flapper Wig for Women
- Short, flapper style hair.
- 100% synthetic fibers
- Black bob cut style w/ short bangs
- Mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Ever feel the need to transport back to a jazzier era where singing the right words and flashing the right smile amidst the flash and spectacle of shimmering sequins could put you on the fast road to success and fame? The Roaring ‘20s had it all with its speakeasies and teased hair, its flapper dancers and suave suits. And, we dare not forget about all that jazz!
The intrigue, the flash, the drama! And, dare we forget to mention the fashion that walked the perfect line between classy and seductive!? Go back to the smoky jazz clubs of the Roaring ‘20s era Chicago and feel the style and energy as the talent of their flappers leaves little competition, and do it all without worrying about a single strand of hair going awry with this Flapper Wig, a black bob cut and short bangs that will leave you knowing you can certainly do it alone!
- WigBy Current Customer | September 14, 2016This wig seems to be made nicely. It fits good on my head, but the one I received was not cut even around the bottom. One side was shorter then the other...need to shape it up. :-(Was this review helpful to you?
- The wig looked perfect, but...By Anonymous | October 21, 2016The picture made this wig seem like the perfect addition to my Halloween costume. However, when it came, it was not what I expected. It was frizzy, and didn't even look like the picture! It barely fit as well. I was very disappointed!Was this review helpful to you?
- HairBy Anonymous | December 24, 2013A little shorter then I thought it would be.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Anonymous | November 16, 2013Wig was nothing like it looked, even after I combed it and put it on a wig stand for a couple days. It was terrible. I ended up not wearing a wig at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Wig for the PriceBy DJH | July 19, 2021I just received this wig and tried it on and I thought it was great. It is a very thick wig and looks exactly like the picture. But, let's face it people. This is a costume wig, not a $1000 wig. You wear it maybe one night with your costume and that's it. I'm wearing it with my flapper outfit and it will look amazing. I will not have to cut it either, no friz and looks great on my head. I did wear a cap underneath to keep my hair in place and then put the wig over it. The question now will be, how long will it last the night of the party. I will update you later as I'm wearing it for a cruise party.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- UnwearableBy Sharon | October 30, 2019This was the worse wig ever. Extremely thick and cut all uneven. No where close to a “flapper” wig. Had to wear an old wig I bought years ago. Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great wigBy sohayla.777 | October 24, 2018it is exactly as in the pic. the hair is not too smooth but it is alright. fits nicely and the color is lovelyWas this review helpful to you?
- Ordinary wigBy Current Customer | January 2, 2016This wig tends to crawl all over your head when it's on. It's pretty nice the first time you put it on, but it sheds horribly. I won't be wearing it with my costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of hair!By Anonymous | November 6, 2014This wig has lots of hair to it. Very full! And the hair is soft. It wasn't as smooth as in the photo, but better than many wigs that come out of plastic bags!Was this review helpful to you?