Inflatable Hippo Costume for Adults
- Inflatable Bodysuit
- Fan Battery Pack
- Inflatable Hippo Costume for Adults
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Front zipper, elastic at wrists & ankles
- Head is fully enclosed, smoky vinyl vision port in character neck
- Fan located at back of right hip
- Battery pack requires 4 AA batteries, not included
Sometimes we judgmental humans have a habit of putting other animals in boxes, overly simplifying their complicated lives. We think every owl is wise but there are more owls that watch reality TV than are reading The Odyssey. Humans have always thought cats to be such wise creatures, and though they might have some good ideas we've all seen some cats make some pretty silly moves.
Hippos are no different. We think of hippos as hungry, a little scary, and rather clumsy but not all hippos are that way, some hippos are actually remarkably light on their bulky toes. They don't get to hear music very often but when they do they have a surprising knack for rhythm. This particular hippo that you see before you was lucky enough to be hanging out in a nearby swamp when an orchestra was staging an outdoor concert.
After hearing that sweet symphony, she was hooked. She knew by the way those strings moved her that she had to find a way to become a ballerina. After she raised the plane fare to make it to New York she auditioned at Julliard and against all odds she made it!
With this inflatable costume you can become this ambitious and graceful hippo. She has lovely spotted gray skin that looks wonderful under the theater lights and contrasts nicely with her pink tutu and ballet slippers. With her long lashes and a positive attitude, she's ready for her debut and you can be a part of it. If Degas could only see this hippo in action!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Fun costume, skirt big dissapoinmentBy Anonymous | April 23, 2020This is a fun costume for sure, but the skirt is far from what you see here, it's just a piece of straight tulle that also has a lot of glitter that you'll leave everywhere, so it doesn't look like a tutu at all.
I bought extra tulle to make a tutu skirt so it's nice. And the eyes look different (maybe the person who took the picture is short?)
It's for sure a fun costume to wear, but know that it won't look as cute as it looks hereWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Fun costume, skirt big dissapoinment Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Fun costume, skirt big dissapoinment No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for all the details on the inflatable hippo and your adorable photo! This looks like so much fun!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Phenomenal costume, my friend wore it and said it was hard to walk in but didn’t seem like it! The kids loved it, inflated well and arrived in time. So happy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!By Zoe Zabavski | October 26, 2020Size StandardIt was very smexy on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?