Adult Inflatable Earth Costume
- Fan w/ Battery Pack
- 100% polyester inflatable Earth costume
- Elastic in the arm, leg and head holes
- Built in fan
- Tunic has zipper closure with hook and loop fastener at center back
- 4 AA batteries required. Not included
The Original Rock and Roll
When we think the dawn of rock and roll we might think of Elvis or the Beatles or the invention of the electric guitar. That's fair. But here's the thing, we're ignoring billions of years of natural occurrences. What about tons of burning lava shooting into the air isn't rock and roll? Aren't tectonic plates banging into each other hard enough to create mountains cooler than kids bumping into each other in a mosh pit? Remember Pangea, the main continent? The earth literally ripped it into pieces. What about that doesn't slay? Sure, maybe the earth doesn't play drums, strum on a guitar, or scream into a microphone but we think geysers, canyons, and the general creation of the universe's only known life forms is just as cool as coming up with a top forty hit or even a platinum album. It's time to pay tribute to the one and only, original rock and roller... the earth!
Details & Design
This inflatable earth shows all your favorite continents and oceans all on one globe! This earth costume will be a lot of fun to wear to Earth Day events, peace marches, and any costumed events that come up and since it's Made by Us, it's quality enough to be worn again and again! Holes for the head, arms, and legs let you speak (or sing) for the earth even while you're orbiting around the party.
Give Us Some Space
Want to make this into an awesome group ensemble? It's easy to pair this costume with sun, moon, and other planets to create a creative group solar system costume. The best part is, you can be sure no one will dare litter when you're around. Simply cross your arms and they'll tuck their pop bottle away to recycle later. When our planet gets up close and personal, this globe always makes an impact!
|Standard||One Size||Up to 42||Up to 42|
|Standard||Arm Opening||9" - 14"||23cm - 36cm|
|Standard||Leg Opening||16" - 24"||41cm - 61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Pam | April 18, 2022Size Standardworked for our Earth Day celebration. thank youBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great, just a bit small...By Zachary | November 5, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 180 lbs | Size StandardI teach astronomy and love using these to model the earth, moon, and sun motions. I have students (12 yr olds) wear them, but I could never fit into them. The leg/arm holes are very small (even with the elastic).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Its a joke btwBy daddy chill | October 1, 2020Height 10000 inches | Weight 15+9+21 | Size StandardIts cool and all but everybody knows the earth is flat (Its a joke btw)Was this review helpful to you?