Kid's Minecraft Inflatable Enderman Costume
- Inflatable Bodysuit w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Bodysuit has back zipper, elastic at ankles
- Head & hands are fully enclosed
- Smoky vinyl view port allows limited vision
- Fan is mounted behind right hip
- Battery pack has a clip to fasten to clothing under the bodysuit
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery pack
- Officially licensed
Don’t Look It in the Eyes!
Congratulations! You’ve survived most of the Minecraft world’s mobs. The Spiders were disgustingly large, but six legs are no match for a blaster. Zombies were too slow to escape your sword. Skeletons and Creepers were a little trickier but didn’t interrupt your building process too much. As for the Drowned, the Witch, and the Slime, well, let’s just say that they won’t be trying to attack again for a while.
All is well on your mine site until you hear an odd screeching noise. Purple particles fly through the air. You turn and there it is! A dark shape looms, moving your mining materials willy-nilly. This won’t do at all! You stare at it fiercely, hoping to intimidate it into backing down. Unfortunately, that’s the one thing the Enderman hates the most. You’ve just given it permission to strike!
You’ll be the scariest Mob being of all in your officially licensed Minecraft Child’s Inflatable Enderman Costume! The 100 percent polyester windbreaker fabric inflates via a fan mounted behind the right hip. Four AA batteries, not included, power this Mob’s attack abilities. The costume’s hood encloses the head, with purple vinyl viewports allowing you to see where you’re teleporting yourself. Although puffy and soft-looking, your amiable appearance is misleading. This Enderman is just as dangerous as any Creeper!
Enter the Enderman
Although hostile when provoked, this Enderman is perfectly happy being left to its own devices. These primarily involve the quest for candy! This costume is fantastic for teleporting from door to door on Halloween night. Better yet, get a bunch of friends together and form a haunting!
|Standard||Chest||up to 50"||up to 127cm|
- Terrible costumeBy Abbey | November 2, 2022This costume was adorable and all the kids at school loved it however, we did have some very unfortunate issues. The first one arrived with a giant rip in the seam, so I sent it back for a new one. The new one was great for 1 hour at school party and 3 hours another day at school. Then the zipper broke and it couldn’t be worn for actual Halloween. All that money to wear a costume for 4 hours is a bit ridiculous. Other than that it was adorableBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Terrible costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Terrible costume No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?