Inflatable Adult Rocket Ship Costume
- Inflatable Bodysuit w/ Attached Fan
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Elastic at arm & leg openings
- Head is fully enclosed; clear vinyl view port at front
- Fan is installed at back of left hip
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Battery pack fits into an inner pocket near fan; also has a clip to attach to clothing under the bodysuit if desired
- Exclusively made by us
Three, Two, One, Blast Off!
Life holds endless situations that would be SO much easier if they came with a rapid means of getaway. Remember last Christmas when your great-aunt Mabel Louise sat you down and asked you why you weren't married yet and if she could set you up with a darling girl she knows who pet-sits for her sister? "I'm pretty sure she has 17 cats, but she seems just lovely." Or maybe that morning when you showed up to class with the Irish flu and your professor called on you to answer a question about the assigned reading that you definitely did not read? Or what about the day your boss showed up at your desk five minutes before quittin' time and wanted to tell you, in detail, about his last golf game? All we're saying is that each of those situations would have been so much better if you could have launched yourself into space at the first sign of trouble.
Fly high on Halloween thanks to this exclusive Inflatable Adult Rocket Ship Costume! The silver and red rocket-shaped bodysuit slips on over your street clothes and has an attached fan to inflate it to size. It features arm and leg holes, and a "viewing port" covered in clear material so that you can see where you're flying.
Choose Your Space Mission
The best part about dressing as a rocket is being able to go where you like, whenever you like. If you're not feeling like continuing small talk, initiate fuel thrusters! If you see an attractive person across the room whom you just HAVE to talk to, blast off in their direction! The sky is the limit for you.
|Standard||View Port Diameter||10"||25cm|
|Standard||Arm Opening Circumference||7 1/2" - 13"||19cm - 33cm|
|Standard||Leg Opening Circumference||up to 17"||up to 43cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Karisa | October 31, 2022This was a great costume, it was a hit at my event and I had kids asking to take pictures with me! The only real issue is that I'm on the short side, so if I actually had the bottom of the ship sticking out like in the picture, the leg holes would be at my shins. Instead, I just put the leg holes at my knees so not that much of the dark gray part was showing. It still was a little difficult to walk in, just because there's only so much extra material they can give you for your legs to move. However, it's definitely doable! The other issue is something that you're going to get with ANY inflatable costume, just that it gets hot in there after a while! So make sure you take breaks to unzip the back and stick your head out. All in all, I loved this costume and will definitely be wearing it again (as long as it's not summer)!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?