Adult Courageous Forest Princess Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, gauze, faux suede & faux fur
- Dark green velvet pullover dress has sculpted leaf pattern
- Light green gauze bodice inset has dark green velvet ribbon "lacing"
- Inset is edged w/ brown faux fur
- Puffed upper sleeves are stripes of velvet & gauze; fitted lower sleeves are faux suiede
- Skirt has built-in hoop petticoat
- Also available in child size
It's all right. Take a deep breath. Everyone makes a mistake now and then ... Sure, not all are curses, but as long as you keep your cool (and bow an arrow), you'll be able to handle anything.
Yep, you understood that right; you can change fate with a little humility and understanding (not to mention some wicked sewing-on-horseback skills)! And the right outfit, of course. Don’t worry; wearing a fancy dress doesn’t necessarily mean you need to be looking for a suitor--no ma’am. We know that you can take good care of yourself, thank you very much. It takes guts to stand up for what you want, and we hear what you want is this Adult Courageous Forest Princess Costume. We don’t blame you, it’s a bullseye! Just don’t try to serve us any little cakes while you’re wearing it; we’re cutting out sugar (and are not looking to be transfigured just now).
It takes absolutely zero bravery to decide to don this look. It’s pretty spectacular and will turn you into a true heroine overflowing with strength and courage. It’s a dark green velvet pullover dress with a sculpted leaf pattern, so you can feel right at home when you flee to the forest. The skirt even has a built-in hoop petticoat, so you get that royal treatment without all the “arranged competitions for your hand in marriage” garbage. Add a curly wig and then go out in this ensemble to show the world who you really are--skilled, smart, independent, and ant-hairbrush. We need a princess like you around this forest parts.
|X-Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very nice costume!By Anonymous | October 31, 2016I purchased this dress for my niece. It is a very nice costume, well made, and fits her perfectly. I bought an adult medium for her, she is a size 9, and it fit beautifully. Service was great also, it arrived in a couple of days. Thank you so much!Was this review helpful to you?
- Celtic FestivalBy a18yesdnil | September 23, 2013Wonderful costume for the Celtic Festival! I am 5'11 so I was hoping the dress would be long enough and went for a size up to get the extra length. Tons of compliments, and super comfy. I did try to pin the top of the dress down some in the back so it would not be so baggy from my size up choice. The details on the dress were very nice for such an affordable costume! Customer service with Halloween Costumes was over the top awesome-love the chat feature.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By TRACI S. | November 9, 2013Comfortable and well made!Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks Great!By Jane | October 23, 2019This is going to be well traveled this year. I needed a green formal that has a hoop skirt. I can hardly wait to play a princess. I can also wear this dress to our Chapter meetings. I am a star point officer and it's hard to find a green maxi dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- FitBy Current Customer | October 1, 2016The costume is beautiful and we'll made. The fit is good with exception of the upper arms being very snug. If you have skinny arms it will fit perfect. It would be nice if the costume design took this into account and had a removable seam for people that need an extra 1/2 inch in the upper arm.Was this review helpful to you?
- really nice costume!!By Anonymous | December 27, 2014very nice and comfortable !!!Was this review helpful to you?