Womens Sadistic Clown Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shirt is a pullover with puff sleeves and pompoms on the front
- Skirt has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Pants have elastic waistband and pompoms down the sides
- Collar has hook and loop fastener on the back
- BOOTS, WIG, WEAPON NOT INCLUDED
You'll Have 'em in Stiches
Isn't it strange that comedy and horror are so closely related? When someone sneaks out to jump at us, our first reaction is to scream. So it makes sense that the very occupation that has been around to make us laugh for generations typically gives us the chills these days. This clown understands how to tow that line perfectly. She has all sorts of secrets in her bag of tricks! She doesn't just hop right into the horrible act she's best know for. At first, she warms her spectators up with a few funny jokes. She finds coins in people's ears. She does a silly dance when there's no music playing. She'll pretend to swallow a man's watch. But once she has her audience guffawing, she's apt to pull out her showstopping act that no one will ever forget. That is if they live to tell the tale.
You'll feel ready to run away to that eerie circus troupe once you throw on this ensemble. This tunic is hip-length and has an aged stripe pattern. The cut of the top is dramatic with puffed sleeves, pompoms down the front, and a peplum that flares from the off-white belt. The red trimmed ruff will make your ensemble truly timeless. Finish off the look with the pompom and ruffled trimmed leggings and you'll feel your mischievous side rising in an instant.
Get the Last Laugh
So, seems like you're ready to transform into this dangerous performer. Want to polish off your costume? Make sure your wig game is going strong. There's nothing like an unnatural hairdo to make your sinister presence complete. Now all you have to do is decide on your act. Here's a hint: Juggling has a lot of creepy potential. But we're just throwing that out there.
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Small||Pants Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So creepy!!!!!!By Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great costume, well made I has to wear it for 4 nights and it is still in perfect condition. Voted best costume !!
Get your creepy clown self out to have great fun !!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anbgraham | November 7, 2020Size X-LargeThis is a great costume with some flaws. I bought an extra large the pants were the only thing that was an actual xlarge size. The tags on the shirt and skirt both said xlarge but the shirt fit like a large which was a bit too tight and the skirt was at least 5 inches too small to be an xlarge. I love the costume just hate the fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for letting us know about your troubles with the fit of the costume, we hope you found ways to make it work in the end. Keep in mind, we're always happy to work with our customers on exchanges! We hope that your review helps other evil clowns find their right size!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Super Cute but fit weirdBy Christina | November 13, 2018The sizing was good overall BUT the arms were extremely tight. We had to cut them at the seams to keep from cutting my circulation off and the shirt gaped weird on my shoulders, which you could not see because the collar thing covered it, so it was fine . *I have average size arms and wear a medium usually. I ordered a large to accommodate by bust area and big bottom. All in all though, the costume was a HIT!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- OverallBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018Received this costume really not satisfied, I ordered a wig to go with and it was 90 bucks, try it on and the fit isn't right, right in places , loose in others. In the picture the colors are red and white. Its not it burgundy, pants aren't white they are a tan looking color. I'm very unhappy and now it's to late. I've ordered from here before and was very happy, not this timeWas this review helpful to you?
- I like itBy Current Customer | October 10, 2018It looks awesome but the fit is slightly all over the place.Was this review helpful to you?