Women's Disco Ball Diva Costume
- Purple dress w/ silver belt and white shrug
- 100% polyester metallic knit & faux fur
- Pullover halter dress has elastic back neckline & waistline, draped front neckline
- Thigh-high slit on left side
- Tie silver sequin-knit sash as desired
- Long-sleeved fur bolero is fully lined
You'll really be feeling the funk when you walk into the club dressed in the disco ball diva costume. Even Diana Ross would be jealous of your killer ensemble. The sparkly metallic purple halter dress is floor length and features a thigh high leg slit which will make this 70's style costume stand out on the dance floor. A sparkly silver tie belt cinches the waist for a flattering silhouette. The fluffy white long sleeve shrug adds some texture to this sparkly ensemble. Finally, put some Farrah Fawcett-esque curls in your hair and spend the rest of the evening feeling the funk while you wave your disco finger on the dance floor. Trust us, you'll most likely be asked to appear on the next taping of Soul Train!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- LovedBy Current Customer | January 31, 2019I’m a size M ( 8-10 ) and this dress fit perfect I did have to go buy tape that was double-sided for the front of it otherwise it was perfect! Tons of complimentsWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Party DressBy kbuchfink | December 2, 2018I had a Holiday Studio 54 party to attend and this dress was perfect. Material was just the right weight, ironed easily when getting the wrinkles out from being packaged. It was a bit big on the top but that was nothing a few safety pins didn’t fix behind my neck where no one could see. I did where a beige tank underneath for modesty since the front draped down further than my comfort zone. The jacket was great to have in keep me warm while looking the part!Was this review helpful to you?
- Disco FeverBy Lottabodi | November 7, 2018A little to big but I love it...Was this review helpful to you?