Men's Disco Dude Shirt Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric w/ rainbow iridescent sequins
- Buttons on cuffs & down center front
- Wide wing collar
- Also available in plus size
Are you ready to get down, get down, get down? Well, you can’t get down tonight until you have some hip and happening threads. Check out this groovy Disco Dude Shirt, my man. It’s exactly what you need to give everyone a bad case of disco fever! Once you toss on this wide wing collared shirt you’ll be more than ready to do the Hustle and the Bump all night long. You may even feel confident enough to bust out the Funky Chicken!
All you need is a stellar pair of bell-bottoms and some kicking disco footwear and your transformation will be complete. You’ll look as if you just entered our time from the golden age of disco. Enter every room with the classic Disco Point and get the party started. You may not look like you’re in the right decade but you’ll certainly look more than ready to party! Don’t forget to grab a funky fresh afro wig and a little bit of bling, and you’ll have the most banging Halloween you’ve ever celebrated.
|Small||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Chest||44" - 47"||112cm - 119cm|
|Large||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Chest||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Misael | July 24, 2019Buena calidad de acabado y materialesWas this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality costume!By Current Customer | September 11, 2016Only downside is finding the bell bottom pants had to shop elsewhere but the shirt is excellent quality for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disco feverBy Current Customer | May 4, 2016I bought this for my boyfriend and he not only looked great in it, he looked like he was actually from that era especially when he put on the wig I bought to go with itWas this review helpful to you?