Womens Disco Doll Costume
- Womens Disco Doll Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric w/ rainbow iridescent sequins
- Halter jumpsuit has padded cups, elastic back band, self- fabric ties around neck
- Wide bell bottom leg openings
- Pink sequined elastic belt has metal clasp
Is life feeling a wee bit dreary? Does the day-to-day grind of the office get you down? Halloween is the ideal time to undo all that stress. And you know what they say: dancing is the best medicine (we’re sure someone, somewhere, has said that). So, let yourself shine when you're at the front of the line in this costume!
Wearing this flashy outfit, you can imagine that you have finally made it into your favorite club--without even having to wait in line. That’s because the velvet rope bows to the beauty of this Womens Disco Doll Costume. And now? You are in with your crew and that dance floor is all yours! As the lights reflect off of this festive costume, you will feel your cares melt away with each and every 70s era dance move. Steal the show as your glitz and glam make you a true doll of the disco tonight.
You can do the Hustle, the Bus Stop, the Bump, and yes, even the YMCA in this iridescent sequined jumpsuit. It has a halter neckline and padded cups, tying around your neck for a not-your-average-Monday-at-the-office appeal. You can even Funky Chicken Dance...and get away with it! The point is, you’ll become the one to bump into on the scene in these wide bell bottoms and accompanying pink belt, provided that you have picked up the right footwear--platforms, of course, and the higher the better--and a signature move all your own. Now, go out there and dance til the sun rises!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||23" - 25"||58cm - 64cm|
|X-Small||Hips||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Hips||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large||Hips||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Hips||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|2X-Large||Hips||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love it! Fits perfect!By TanyaRofman | February 27, 2020Love it!
I'm 1.74 cm, and ordered an M size - it's perfect and super longWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This Disco costume looks great on you! Thanks for leaving a picture and a detailed review, we hope you come back and visit us again!
- Quality amazing!By Current Customer | September 11, 2016We've been celebrating Halloween with a huge shindig for 9 years now. Every year I resell our costumes the next year and buy new. This is the first time I've ordered from here and will be ordering again, the quality is the best I've ever found! Better than regular store costumes, and I had it in 5 days even though I didn't upgrade shipping. Thanks HalloweenCostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Won best costume contestBy Mgordon | November 8, 2018Wore this to a 70s themed Halloween party. Everyone loved it! Got complements all night. I’m 5’9” 175lbs and the large fit perfect. Most jumpsuits are too tight in the crotch because of my height but had extra room with this costume. The legs are long but fine with 3” heels. Great quality material, comfortable to wear. Great addition to my costume collection. Note for busty women wear a black racer back or sports bra underneath for more coverage. Still will look great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Bare BackBy Current Customer | January 6, 2018Cute but did not like how the back was bare. Sequins shed from movement one.Was this review helpful to you?