Feelin Groovy Disco Dress Costume
- Hair Tie
- 100% polyester
- Psychedelic pink, white, & red all-over print
- Feelin Groovy Disco Dress
- Flared sleeves, deep V-neckline
- Hair tie is same fabric as dress
Do you ever just feel like gettin' down? That's a weird question to ask these days, and will probably invite lots of confused questions. ("Down where?", "How do we get down there?", "Is there free wi-fi?", etc) But, if you hear that question and immediately start feelin' the groove, then this far out Feelin' Groovy Disco Dress is the perfect costume for you!
Back in the funky 1970's, everybody who was anybody knew that you didn't have a good time by asking too many questions and being a buzzkill. You just went with the flow, and let the music take you away! That's why back in those days, if someone asked you if you wanted to "get down" you either jumped right in and started dancing, or you said "No thank you, I would not like to get down." Okay, our memories of the 70's are a little fuzzy (they were the 70's, after all) so maybe it didn't happen quite like that. But we know there definitely were bright colors, flashy lights, and groovy tunes, which are things we can all still get into!
Whether you're gettin' down under a disco ball, havin' your mind blown by a laser show, or hangin' out with your other groovy pals, you'll look outta sight in this flared psychedelic mini dress! It also comes with a matching hair tie, so all you need to add is a pair of groovy go-go boots and some jangling jewelry, and you'll be ready to get down tonight!
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Hips||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small/Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Small/Medium||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|Medium/Large||Hips||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Hips||43" - 45"||109cm - 114cm|
- Fit but colors offBy KaraC | September 24, 2019I ordered this because it looked to be two shades of pink. The color is actually mostly orange with brown and purple.Was this review helpful to you?
- GroovyBy Belinda Mills | November 8, 2013Great fit and well made. I even won best throw back costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Amber | August 29, 2019I wore this costume for the 1960's fashion show and everyone loved it. It was beautiful. I even order the boots that looked like in the picture too.Was this review helpful to you?
- GroovyBy Current Customer | February 11, 2019Fits nice and is spunkyWas this review helpful to you?
- Just an OK CostumeBy Jillsky | November 8, 2018It’s cute but the fabric is thin and of low quality. The hem is not folded under so the finishing hem seam is visible. The fit is true to size. The description mentions the color red as a color in the pattern but that is not accurate. The item is over priced for the quality of the fabric.Was this review helpful to you?
- the 70'sBy Current Customer | September 13, 2017It fits, I like it, don't know if it is itchy, haven't worn it yet. love the colorsWas this review helpful to you?
- cute dressBy DP | December 31, 2015Dress was a perfect fit.......I'm wearing it for a '60s costume partyWas this review helpful to you?